Skip to main content

Making Gwen's video



The girl calls at 11:33. "I know you said noon," she says. "I got here early. Can I come upstairs?”

"Have a seat in the lobby," I reply. "I'll be right there."

I've already showered and made the room-service order. All I need is a dress over the lacy lingerie Gwen bought for me. I pull the dress on and check the mirror. I'm nervous as fuck but I need to look poised and confident. I give my hair a couple strokes with the brush and head for the elevator.

She’s trying to look invisible in a chair in the reception area. She’s not literally biting her fingernails, but she might as well be. She looks anxious, frightened. I walk up with a broad smile. “Jane? It’s me, Jasmin. I’m glad to meet you.”

She looks up, wide-eyed, then smiles in relief. At least I’m someone she knows. After a moment she figures out that the hand I’ve extended is for her to shake. Her hand is clammy with nervousness. I take advantage of my grip to pull her up out of the chair. “I guess you didn’t have any trouble finding the place.”

“I took a cab like you said,” she says. Her voice is soft and a bit lower-pitched than I remember from our phone calls.

“That was smart,” I say. “Just let me know how much it cost so we can reimburse you.”

“Oh, it’s nothing,” she says, but I know that she’s on a tight budget. It’s why I chose her for this odd project, and it’s why she accepted my offer. Hell, the money is why I agreed to all this in the first place. Gwen and I have an odd, strangely deep friendship, but this isn’t the sort of thing friends ask of each other. It’s a business arrangement among friends – a group of friends that now includes a grocery-store clerk who wants me to call her Jane. It’s probably not her real name, but I don’t care. I think I’m happier not knowing her real name. Jasmin isn’t my name either.

I press the button to call the elevator, and after a moment the doors slide open with a ping. Gwen had me book a suite on one of the highest floors. I press “21” and the elevator begins rising swiftly.

The room’s height pays off immediately as I welcome Jane into the room. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer a stunning panorama of green hills, the sun-dappled bay, and airplanes circling the airport below. Jane gets a couple steps into the room and stops, her jaw dropping. “Nice view, isn’t it?” I ask. She nods. “Gwen always insists on the very best,” I say. She looks toward me sharply when I mention Gwen’s name, but I’ve briefed her about our long-distance benefactress. Our client.

“I’ve ordered a nice lunch,” I tell her. “It won’t be delivered until 12:30. You have plenty of time to shower.”

“Oh,” she says, her voice faltering. “I didn’t know –

“It’s a good idea, I say. “Don’t you think?” Her brow furrows for an instant and then she nods.

I pick up a shopping bag marked with the logo of the city’s fanciest lingerie shop. “Put this on when you’re done,” I say. Her eyes widen but she accepts the bag. “You’ll find a fluffy hotel robe hanging on the back of the door. You can put that on too.” 

She nods trying to take it all in, then turns, confused. She gestures toward a door. “Is that…?”

“The bathroom’s over there,” I say, pointing to the other end of the suite. She gathers up her purse and the bag and starts toward the door I indicated.

“Oh wait,” I say. “There’s one more thing.”

I walk over and hold out a disposable razor. “You’ll need this,” I say.

Her face flushes red. “Oh, but I don’t –

“Gwen insists,” I say. Her eyes drop to the razor in her hand, rise to my face, and drop to the razor again.

“Okay,” she says meekly, taking the razor from my hand.

“Good girl,” I say. “Take your time. Enjoy the warm water, the scented body wash, and the shampoos. There’s some silky body cream in there too; it smells exquisite. We’re not in any hurry. Pamper yourself a little.”

She looks down at her feet shyly. “That’s it,” I say. ‘Shoo! Go! We can have lunch when you’re done.”

Her eyes widen in panic and she scurries away to the bathroom, shutting the door softly behind her.

I use her absence to double-check the placement of the cameras, making sure their cables are plugged securely into electrical sockets. It would be a disaster to lose power unexpectedly later!

I listen to the water running and take some deep breaths. It’s going to be okay. Better than okay. It’s going to be fun.

I keep telling myself that.

I tap out a note to Gwen on Telegram. “She’s here. The cameras are running. Why did I agree to this?” There is no response. Of course. I’m on my own. Gwen wants me to handle this.

A knock on the door pulls me out of my spiral of anxiety. Lunch is here. I’ve ordered a pizza, salads, a beautiful broiled fish, cheeseburgers, and a fruit platter. A big silver bowl full of whipped cream sits in a larger bowl full of ice. There’s a bottle of sparkling water for each of us and a large pitcher of mimosas – champagne and fresh-squeezed orange juice.

The waiter lays everything out beautifully on the dining table. “Shall I pour mimosas, Miss?” he asks. I tell him I’ll take care of it. I hand him a tip and he disappears.

I knock on the bathroom door. “Jane? Lunch is here.”

“Just a minute!” she replies. She doesn’t sound nervous, but it’s been quite a while since I heard the shower stop running. It can’t take that long to get dressed and apply a little lip gloss. She’s been hiding in there.

But she can’t hide any longer.

She comes out shyly, the fluffy white hotel robe belted tightly around her. “I hope you’re hungry,” I say. “I ordered everything!”

Her eyes widen as she approaches the table. “All for us?” she asks.

“We don’t have to eat it all,” I say.

She smiles. “It looks so good,” she says.

We make small talk and enjoy the feast before us. I keep topping off our mimosas, and soon I feel a warm, gentle buzz in my body. I’m not drunk, but the world’s edges are rounded and soft. It’s a really delightful feeling. I can tell Jane feels the same.

“Let’s go sit on the bed,” I say. Still wearing our robes, we sit side by side. I ask her about her job, whether she has a cat… the usual things. She calms down a little bit.

I scoot further onto the bed and sit with my back against the headboard. “Come closer,” I say. “Sit here.” I indicate a spot between my spread knees. She seems confused so I tug her into place. She is sitting in the V shape of my legs now, facing away from me. I pull her back so she is leaning against me. “See, isn’t this nice?” I ask.

“Um… I guess so,” she replies.

“Just relax,” I say. “No one’s going to hurt you.”

“I know,” she says. She giggles. That’s the mimosas.

I wrap an arm around her waist and use my free hand to pull her hair out of the way, revealing her ear and the side of her neck. I put my lips close to her ear. “No one’s going to hurt you,” I repeat, “but don’t be surprised if you start to feel very, very good!”

She giggles again. “I’m really glad you’re here,” I whisper.

“So am I,” she says promptly.

With that, I drop my lips to the side of her neck and let them glide lightly over her skin. She stiffens at the unexpected contact and then relaxes a little bit, goosebumps blossoming on her skin. “That’s nice,” she says.

“Mmmmm,” I reply.

I continue nuzzling her neck, planting kisses and gliding my lips from her collarbone to her earlobe and back again. She likes it, I can tell. Eventually her breathing slows and she relaxes a bit more. “This is really nice,” she says again.

“I like it too,” I say as I reach around her body with both hands and untangle the robe’s belt where it is knotted at her waist. A sharp intake of breath indicates that she is alarmed. I comfort her as I would a puppy or a skittish horse. “Shhhhh,” I say. “Everything’s good. Everything’s just fine. You’re going to be okay.” She resists for a moment or two and then I feel her muscles relax.

I resume kissing her neck. Now my fingertips are gliding up and down her sides – very slowly, very lightly. My touch makes her aware of every bit of her body. Little by little I am bringing her senses alive, putting her nerve endings on high alert. And I know everything feels so good. Gentle and romantic. Not scary. Just… nice.

I reach up and slowly slide the robe down, revealing her shoulders. I follow the edge of the robe with my lips, placing sweet gentle kisses on her skin as I reveal it. When her shoulders and arms are free of the robe I tuck it down between us, at waist level, and gently tug her into place, leaning back against me.

Embarrassed, she tries to cross her arms and cover herself. “It’s just me,” I whisper. I begin touching her body more freely, caressing and tickling and teasing, still very gently. I continue kissing her neck and whispering in her ear.

“I’ve never felt anything like this before,” she says.

“I know, sweet girl,” I reply. “Don’t worry. I’ll take care of you. Just breathe.”

She obediently takes a deep breath and I feel her shoulders drop as she slumps back against me.

I continue sliding my fingers gently over her body. I play my fingers over her throat and down across her chest, above the cups of her lacy bra. Then I matter-of-factly take the bra cups into my hands, gently caressing and squeezing. I feel her nipples harden through satin as an “mmmmm” escapes from her lips.

I kiss her neck gently as I continue massaging her breasts. I unfasten the clasp at the center of her back and slowly pull the bra away and toss it onto the carpet beside the bed. 

Jane crosses her arms over her chest but doesn’t pull away.

I reach down and take each of her hands in one of mine, just holding her hands for a moment. And then I gently pull them into place so she is the one squeezing and teasing and caressing her breasts. I hold her hands over her tits for a minute. “Just tease them,” I whisper. “Whatever feels good.”

And then my fingertips are making feather-light touches over her body again, up and down, exploring. I begin gliding my fingers lightly over her inner thighs, up and down, a little closer to her lacy panties each time. “Close your eyes,” I tell her. “Play with your breasts and nipples. Let your senses come alive.”

I tease her thighs some more, raising goosebumps as she squirms against me. She begins involuntarily rolling her hips in hopes of making contact with my fingers at the top of the stroke, but I continue to deny her. And then suddenly my fingers are stroking and gliding and rubbing against the thin panel of lacy panties that covers her needy pussy.

I pay attention to her breathing then, noting the sudden intake of breath that means I’ve found an exquisitely sensitive spot. I continue rubbing my fingertips over her panties. I see that she is pinching her nipples, tugging on them, twisting them, as I stimulate her through the lace.

“Jane,” I whisper, “do you want to take your panties off?”

She nods.

“Tell me,” I say.

“Yes,” she says.

“No, Jane. Tell me what you want.”

She gulps. “I… I want to take my panties off.”

“Why, Jane?”

“So you can touch me, touch me directly…”

“Touch you where?”

I don’t have to see her blush. I can hear it in her voice. “Touch my… my pussy.”

“Tell me what you want.”

She is pinching her nipples hard now. “I want you to touch my pussy.”

“Good girl,” I say. “Take your panties off. And give them to me.”

Still leaning back against me, she raises her ass from the bed and slides her panties down her thighs, past her knees, and off, handing them to me.

“Good girl, Jane,” I say.

I gently touch the lips of her pussy, feeling them part under my touch like the petals of a flower. I deep a fingertip between and feel the slick wet heat of her arousal. I gather up some of the wetness and spread it over her clit as I begin rubbing rhythmically.

Jane sighs and leans back against me. She is totally naked now, sitting up on the bed, her legs spread wide as I caress her pussy. Her breathing is fast and shallow. I kiss the side of her neck and wrap my free arm around her, pulling her body close to mine. My tight embrace is liberating for her. Her subconscious interprets it as a kind of bondage, holding her in place, so her body is blameless for accepting and taking pleasure from my touch.

I continue stroking and teasing her pussy. If I keep this up for much longer, her orgasm will arrive, and I don’t want that yet. I want to keep her on the edge, tingling and needy, horny and frustrated. So I monitor her breathing, her sweet sighs and moans, as I bring her close to the edge but don’t allow her the final step.

She’s right on the edge as I take my hands away. I am happy to hear her little “mew” of disappointment. She sounds just like a kitten.

“Scoot down on the bed,” I say. I gather up the tangle of our hotel robes and set them on an armchair. “Flat on your back.” I position her lying down on her back, her feet facing one of the cameras. I put a pillow under her head and then I recline next to her, on my side, so I can look down at the length of her body.

I kiss her mouth for the first time. She meets my kiss without shyness as our tongues slide and dance together. I continue to kiss her as my free hand glides over her body, tickling her neck and collarbone, squeezing a breast, then inching slowly downward over her stomach. I break our kiss and whisper: “Spread your legs for me, sweet girl.”

She obediently spreads her legs as my hand falls upon the wet mess of her pussy. I feel the lips wet, slippery, swollen, and hot. I slide a finger deep inside her as I kiss her, and begin sliding it in and out, keeping pressure on her swollen clitoris with my thumb.

Within seconds she plants her heels against the silky bedspread and begins thrusting and rolling her hips as I fuck her with one finger, and then two. I continue to kiss her as I fuck her.

She’s breathing fast and hard now, her face fully flushed. I’m thrusting deep and fast and hard into her. “Rub your pussy while I fuck you,” I whisper, and she doesn’t hesitate, dropping a hand to her clit and beginning to rub side-to-side.

I drop my face to her breast and take a nipple between my lips, sucking a moment and then nibbling gently with my teeth. She moans and I bite a little harder. And then her orgasm arrives. She cries out, bucks her hips, and rubs her clit as I feel the inner walls of her pussy squeeze my fingers tight.

I keep my fingers deep inside her cunt until the tremors subside. She catches her breath and looks up at me, then looks away quickly, suddenly shy. I raise my hand and slide my wet fingers into her mouth. She sucks greedily. I do believe she likes the taste of horny pussy.

I get up and walk to the table holding the remains of our lunch. I pour us each a mimosa and bring one to her. She sits up and drinks greedily. Cumming is thirsty work.

“Do you want to touch me?” I ask. 

Jane is suddenly shy again, silent. She is unable to look me in the eye. I ask again: “Jane, do you want to touch me?”

She looks up at my face and nods silently.

I reach back and unfasten my bra, discarding it next to Jane’s on the carpet. Then I take her place on the bed, flat on my back. She climbs up beside me. “Kiss me, Jane,” I say.

Her mouth is on mine then, and the eagerness she is too shy to express verbally is apparent to me. I take hold of her hand and place it on my breast. “Touch me, Jane. Oh, touch me.”

She is shy at first but I take her hand in mine and press it hard against my breast. She takes the hint and begins groping me, teasing my nipples. I don’t think of my breasts as particularly sensitive, but today Jane’s touch is turning me on. I feel my nipples harden as she kisses me and caresses my breasts. Suddenly I feel overdressed.

“Do you want to remove my panties, Jane?” I whisper. 

She doesn’t hesitate. I feel her fingers hook into the waistband of my pretty lace panties and I lift my ass so she can slide the panties down my legs and off, leaving me fully nude beside her on the bed.

“What do you want, Jane?” Her whisper is so quiet I can’t tell what she says. “Jane… do you want to make me cum?”

“YES!” she says, finding her voice. “YES!”

I pull her hand to my mouth, kiss the palm, and drag it down the length of my body to the slippery wet mess between my legs. “Touch me, Jane,” I say. “Make me cum.”

Jane begins caressing my pussy, and it is clear to me in a moment that she hasn’t done this before, and hasn’t given it much thought. I take her hand in two of mine and press it against me, holding her fingers against my clit and rotating in quick circles. “Touch me the way you touch yourself, Jane,” I say. “Touch me the way you touch yourself when you are alone in bed at night.”

I keep one hand on hers to maintain the pressure against my needy pussy and guide her to the spots that will do the most good. I catch her looking at my breasts, so with the other hand I push her head down so her lips will make contact with a nipple. She makes a sound that is almost a growl of pleasure as she begins licking and sucking my nipple.

Jane’s inexperienced touching is turning me on, but orgasm keeps receding. It feels good, but it will take more to make me cum. I continue guiding her hand, rolling my hips in circles to intensify the feelings.

I know what I need. I use two hands to push Jane’s face off my breast, down toward my waist. Lower. Lower. 

Suddenly she realizes what I’m doing. “Jasmin!” she says. “I never – I don’t know how – this is…”

“We talked about this,” I said. “We agreed. Remember, you’re getting paid for your time here. And besides, you said you always wanted to try.”

She just looks at me. Mentioning the money was probably unfair, but we’ve been at this for 90 minutes and I really, really need an orgasm. I stare at her face, unblinking, and finally she scoots down the bed until she is on her belly. I bend my knees, letting my legs fall open. Her nose is inches away from my exposed sex. “Make me cum, Jane,” I say. “Make me cum.”

She closes her eyes and extends her tongue until it makes contact with my wet, engorged pussy lips. She takes a deep breath and then begins licking, lapping at my clit like an ice cream cone.

She can’t read the signals my body is sending. I struggle to use words. “Slower, Jane. And press a little harder with your tongue. Yes, just like that. You can flick the tip against my clit at the end of each stroke.”

She has no experience but her enthusiasm is growing, and I feel the pressure building inside, the pressure that is relieved only by orgasm. I close my eyes, trying to forget that this girl, a stranger to me, is the one with her tongue probing my private, delicate areas. I inhabit my body fully, letting the sweet slippery rasp of her tongue against my labia, the rhythmic bumping against my clit, build the pressure higher and higher.

Suddenly I remember that the cameras are rolling, that Gwen will watch this scene of me naked and horny, my legs spread so a girl can lick my pussy. And at that moment, because of that thought, my orgasm explodes through me. I cry out and curl up into a ball, rocking back and forth on the bed as the echoes roll back and forth through my body. My legs are shaking and I can barely catch my breath.

The girl watches me, afraid at first that she has done something wrong. When my blood stops pounding I will reassure her and tell her that she did very well. I will tell her that she gave a strong orgasm to another woman for the first time.

But now I am lost in the sensations, adrift in pleasure.

She may think we are done. But that’s just one orgasm each. I think our adventure has just begun.

I think I will blindfold her. I will wad up her panties and stuff them into her mouth, an improvised gag to stifle her moans and screams. I’ll leave her alone on the bed for a few minutes to grow accustomed to the darkness, and then place a strong vibrator between her legs. What a surprise that will be!

Then I want her to fuck me with a big dildo while I hold a vibrator against my clit.

I want to lick her pussy until she cums on my tongue.

And maybe we can set up chairs facing each other so we can sit, legs spread wide, and see who can masturbate to orgasm first – with a prize for the winner.

I want this video to make Gwen forget every video she ever bought from every cam model in the world. I want it to drive her crazy with desire and repeated orgasms. I want her to feel that her investment in me, the euros she spent on this strange affair, was money well spent.

And maybe, just maybe, if the video is good enough, she’ll commission another one. I would be very happy to repeat this adventure in new hotels with new girls, over and over again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatever you want

 I lead you to the bedroom and relieve you slowly, gradually of your clothes, murmuring endearments as I unbutton, unclasp, unzip, drawing the fabric across your skin slowly and deliberately as I unwrap you like a precious gift. When the last shred of fabric is gone I pull you gently to the bed. I arrange you there on hands and knees. I gently position your knees until the space between them is precise. You work with me earnestly to take precisely the position I have in mind. I press my hand softly on the sweet skin between your shoulder blades and you understand that I mean for you to drop your face to the mattress. You're on the bed now in the position I've chosen for you, the side of your face flat against the bedspread, your ass raised high over spread thighs. It is an unambiguous position. You can't write like this. It's not a comfortable way to watch television. You're not going to arrange yourself this way to have a beer. No. This position is about sex and on...

Hooters

A rueful smile formed on my lips as I looked out the window of the hotel room. Across the parking lot blinked the orange neon sign with its familiar owl emblem. I sent the message: You’re taking me to Hooters for our first date? She messaged back: Yes. I wasn’t surprised. Gwen is aware of my issues. She is my domme, after all. We have a different kind of dynamic. I don’t expect anyone to understand it. It's none of their business. She told me where to be and when to be there. I went. I don’t question her. If I did, she wouldn’t answer. Some things in life just are. I showered, brushed my hair, and dressed. The outfit I had brought to wear - the short, low-cut dress that had seemed right when I tried it on at home - was all wrong. I studied myself in the mirror, hating what I saw. My heart began beating erratically and the familiar pangs of an anxiety attack set in. I sipped a minibar brandy from the tiny bottle, willing my heart to slow down. The thought of leaving t...

Brunch in Carmel

It's Sunday morning in our flat in San Francisco's Marina district. The sun shines through the large bedroom window, waking me gently. I pad out to make us coffee as Julie awakens slowly. I return with two mugs and sit on the edge of the bed next to her. I know there's nothing on Julie's schedule for today, and I have deliberately kept my own agenda clear. "Get up," I say as the aroma of fresh coffee gently awakens her. "Let's drive down to Carmel for brunch." Carmel is a lovely city on the Pacific coast, about 100 miles south of San Francisco. It's full of rock formations and twisted cypress trees, lots of little shops full of homemade candles and crystals and tie-dye - and some of California's best restaurants. Our favorite is on a rocky bluff overlooking the ocean. The waves crash into the rocks below the outdoor deck where we have our brunch. It's a favorite destination. Julie kisses me with enthusiasm for the idea. It...