Skip to main content

Walk on the beach


 I take a last sip of wine, admiring the ruby clarity of the pool of Cabernet, and then I raise my eyes to your face across the table. The light from the torches adds a glow to your skin and their reflection puts a dancing gleam in your eyes. The rest of the diners have left, leaving us alone on the terrace.

I take your hand as we stand. We turn for a moment and look out at the waves where they are lit by the moonlight and the torches. I stand close behind you, rub my hands lightly up and down the skin of your bare arms. You lean back against me as we watch the waves roll in and dash up the sandy shore. For a moment I feel your warm body pressed against me.

We wander down the stone staircase to the beach, where you feel a breeze swirl the light fabric of your skirt against your legs. We remove our shoes and leave them at the base of the stairs. I take your hand and we begin walking slowly along the shore.

The moon's silvery light makes the waves shine like cascades of diamonds as they break and rush up the beach toward us.

We stop now and then to look out at the water. My arms wrap around you then, pull you back toward me. I press you tight against me, brush your hair aside, and drop my lips to your shoulder, the base of your neck, the side of your throat, grazing my lips lightly over your skin. We stand for a moment and then, without a word, turn and walk some more.

We find after a time that we can no longer see the lights of the hotels behind us. Now we are alone except for the moonlight, the waves, and our pounding hearts.

You feel my hand at your waist and you turn to me. I look into your clear eyes, sparkling with moonlight and the reflected gleam of a million million stars. I cradle your face with both hands, bring your face to me like a goblet, and drink a long, warm kiss from your lips. My hands press against your back, pressing your body hard against me. I feel the curves of your body against me. 

I fall to my knees and tug your shirt free. I kiss your belly button as you pull the shirt over your head and let it drop to the sand. I kiss your breast and feel the sensitive nubs of your nipples coming erect in the breeze.

I flick my tongue lightly over your nipples. You look down and see my face in the moonlight, my lips on the skin of your breast.

I drop to the sand now, on my back, and you follow me, straddling me, as our mouths meet in another kiss. I glide my hands up and down the smooth warm skin of your back.

You place a hand on either side of my head, raise yourself up to hands and knees, and slide forward to tease my lips with your breasts. You lower a nipple to my lips, my tongue. You feel the electric jolt as I kiss and lick you.

I drop my hands to your thighs and glide my hands up and down the outside, feeling your skin through the silk. I raise the hem slowly up your thighs, up and up, over your delicious round ass until it is gathered at your waist. I slide my fingers up your bare skin to remove your panties, but find nothing but skin. I gasp. "All night?" I whisper. "In the restaurant, all night, you were sitting next to me like this?" You can see what the idea does to me.

And it has done something to you too, because when I touch you, you are wet and hot. I glide my fingers lightly over the outer lips of your pussy, feeling your wetness, the fire at your core. I dip in, take some of your wetness as lubricant, and spread it over your clit. I flick my tongue faster, harder, a little roughly over your nipples as I begin a rhythmic back-and-forth slippery gliding motion with my fingers over your clit.

Your skin glows with moonlight as your orgasm starts to build. The slick-rough heat of my fingertip slides over your clit, forcing it from side to side, faster and faster. You begin thrusting and rolling your hips against my fingers. My hand is between our bodies, my fingers on your clit, flicking and rubbing and gliding and sliding. I reach around with my other hand, pull you up toward me a little, and begin sliding a finger gently in and out of you, then two fingers, more roughly, giving you something to clench against as you come.

With that, your orgasm arrives in warm waves that flow out from your center, over and over, spilling heat through your body. You tremble and shake as I continue to stroke your clit, extending the orgasm for second after delicious second.

Finally you collapse onto me, panting. I stroke your hair and kiss your forehead. "You are so beautiful," I say. "And I am not done with you."

I slide out from between your thighs, leaving you kneeling on the sand. I kneel beside you and gently maneuver you into a hands-and-knees position. "Drop your body," I say, the urgency putting a catch in my voice. "Rest your head on your hands, there on the sand."

You drop your upper body obediently, leaving your beautiful round ass raised, covered by your colorful skirt.

I position myself behind you then, and slowly slide your skirt up your thighs once more. You feel the silky fabric gliding against your skin and feel goosebumps in the warm breeze. I lean down and exhale warm humid breath against the delicate smooth skin of your thighs.

Your skirt is gathered around your waist now and I touch your delicate center with a fingertip. You are hot, slick, wet, slippery to my touch. I push a finger in and hear a gentle sound escape your lips, between a sigh and a moan. I push my finger in deeper as my thumb finds your clit. You relax your upper body as the feelings build once more.

And now I lean down and touch my tongue to the slippery wet place where my finger penetrates you. I taste the luscious wetness, sweet and salty under my tongue.

I let my tongue play against you where I am filling you up, and then I slowly let my tongue glide up, very very slowly, up from the cleft into your flesh until the tip of my tongue meets the tight rosebud of your asshole. I push my finger into you, then out, then in and out again, slowly fucking you. You feel my saliva cool against your ass in the warm night air.

Then I drop my face to you again and begin lapping in earnest against your asshole, probing from side to side, licking up and down. I have never done this before, never teased you in this way. I wrap an arm around your thighs and pull you close. "Let me do this," I whisper. "Just close your eyes and let the feelings build."

I feel you relax.

I continue to lick all around your ass, up and down, from side to side, feeling you respond every time my tongue grazes the puckered asshole. I make a point of my tongue then, and push it into you. It doesn't penetrate far, but it opens your ass a bit. You feel it spread to accept the warm wet probe of my questing tongue. I feel you push back against me. You want more.

Your taste is warm and musky. It excites me. I push my tongue in as deep as I can, swirl it around. I continue to caress and rub your clit from side to side with my thumb as my finger fills you up. You are totally open to me, exposed, every bit of you. I am licking you in the most intimate of places as I penetrate your slick wet cunt with my finger. I hear you moan in rhythm with my tongue against your ass.

I pull back slightly now, and with my other hand, press a fingertip against your asshole. I push against it, and you feel the pressure. I don't penetrate, not yet, but I let you feel my finger's pressure against the tight opening.

You are wet and slick under my finger. My saliva coats your asshole where I have been licking. I push a little harder, a little harder, and the tip of my finger pops in. Now I have two fingers in your pussy, fucking you hard and fast. My thumb caresses your clit. And I have pushed the tip of my finger into your tight ass.

I begin sliding my finger in a little deeper, then a bit more, until the entire finger is plunged into your tight depths. Then I slide it out, very slowly. Gradually my finger emerges. And I push it in again, a little faster this time.

"You are so sexy," I whisper.

I continue pushing my finger in and out of your tight sweet wet asshole. I feel the ring grip my finger as it slides into your most intimate spot. Your pussy tightens where I am finger fucking you, gripping me hard. You clench against me as your orgasm approaches.

I start fucking your asshole in earnest now, pushing deep into you with my finger, then with two fingers. You cry out as the second finger penetrates you but you continue pushing back against me, fucking me back, needing it, needing to be filled up.

I mash my thumb hard against your clit now as my fingers fill your cunt and your ass. I fuck you harder, harder, in rhythm, deeper and deeper. And I hear the characteristic change in breathing that tells me your orgasm is near.

I push deep and hard into you then, so hard I push you down from where your ass has been jutting into the air. Now you are pressed flat against the sand, your skirt around your waist, your tits pressed against the gritty sand, my fingers filling your ass as I fuck you hard and fast.

I look at your face in time to see your eyes roll back in your head as you begin to cum again with a shudder. Your hips begin to roll and buck frantically against my hands, and I find my fingers buried deeper within you as I push hard against your rolling ass and fingerfuck you so hard, so deep, so fast.

You cry out as the orgasm takes you. I feel your body tremble against me as it goes on and on, and then you collapse, panting, in the sand. I look into your eyes and feel the love between us.

I ease myself down onto the sand next to you, on my back, and pull you onto me so I can hold you, so I can cradle you and tell you I love you as your breathing slows, as you return from where my tongue and fingers have taken you.

"I love you, sweet girl."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatever you want

 I lead you to the bedroom and relieve you slowly, gradually of your clothes, murmuring endearments as I unbutton, unclasp, unzip, drawing the fabric across your skin slowly and deliberately as I unwrap you like a precious gift. When the last shred of fabric is gone I pull you gently to the bed. I arrange you there on hands and knees. I gently position your knees until the space between them is precise. You work with me earnestly to take precisely the position I have in mind. I press my hand softly on the sweet skin between your shoulder blades and you understand that I mean for you to drop your face to the mattress. You're on the bed now in the position I've chosen for you, the side of your face flat against the bedspread, your ass raised high over spread thighs. It is an unambiguous position. You can't write like this. It's not a comfortable way to watch television. You're not going to arrange yourself this way to have a beer. No. This position is about sex and on...

Hooters

A rueful smile formed on my lips as I looked out the window of the hotel room. Across the parking lot blinked the orange neon sign with its familiar owl emblem. I sent the message: You’re taking me to Hooters for our first date? She messaged back: Yes. I wasn’t surprised. Gwen is aware of my issues. She is my domme, after all. We have a different kind of dynamic. I don’t expect anyone to understand it. It's none of their business. She told me where to be and when to be there. I went. I don’t question her. If I did, she wouldn’t answer. Some things in life just are. I showered, brushed my hair, and dressed. The outfit I had brought to wear - the short, low-cut dress that had seemed right when I tried it on at home - was all wrong. I studied myself in the mirror, hating what I saw. My heart began beating erratically and the familiar pangs of an anxiety attack set in. I sipped a minibar brandy from the tiny bottle, willing my heart to slow down. The thought of leaving t...

Brunch in Carmel

It's Sunday morning in our flat in San Francisco's Marina district. The sun shines through the large bedroom window, waking me gently. I pad out to make us coffee as Julie awakens slowly. I return with two mugs and sit on the edge of the bed next to her. I know there's nothing on Julie's schedule for today, and I have deliberately kept my own agenda clear. "Get up," I say as the aroma of fresh coffee gently awakens her. "Let's drive down to Carmel for brunch." Carmel is a lovely city on the Pacific coast, about 100 miles south of San Francisco. It's full of rock formations and twisted cypress trees, lots of little shops full of homemade candles and crystals and tie-dye - and some of California's best restaurants. Our favorite is on a rocky bluff overlooking the ocean. The waves crash into the rocks below the outdoor deck where we have our brunch. It's a favorite destination. Julie kisses me with enthusiasm for the idea. It...