I pedal a little harder as I round the last corner, the wind tickling my cheek as I hurry home. I press the remote and the garage door opens just as I arrive. It swings shut behind me as I lift my bike onto the rack.
I hear the door open behind me. I turn to face Joyce.
"No briefcase?" she asks.
I hold my empty hands out and wiggle my fingers. "I'm taking the night off," I say. "There's nothing left but some revised proofs. I can check them in the morning."
Joyce raises one eyebrow.
"Monday, I mean," I say. "I'll read them Monday morning."
Joyce's broad smile melts me as it always does. She takes my hand and draws me down the hall. She is leading me to my study, but I stop her, pushing her back against the wall. I kiss her pretty mouth and press the length of my body against hers, holding her there.
I take hold of her hands then, and raise her outstretched arms in half circles until they are pointing straight up above her head. I cross her wrists and hold them there with one hand as my kiss becomes more urgent, more needy.
I drop my lips to her neck then as I raise my knee between her legs. She clamps down against me with her thighs as I press upward. I push against her sex with my leg and feel her begin to thrust her hips forward and back, pushing down, feeling the delicious friction. I hold her hands above her head and press my body against hers as she grinds against my leg. We both begin panting, caught up in the moment.
It takes a real effort to tear myself away.
"It's nice to be home," I murmur.
Joyce gathers her decorum and takes my hand, leading me into the study where my recliner awaits. I sit gratefully and take up the wine glass from the side table, lifting it to my nose and inhaling dark chocolate, cherry, tannin, and woodsmoke. I sip and let the cabernet rest on my tongue. "Is this the Phelps we picked up in Napa?" I ask.
"Close," Joyce says. "Cardinale. The 2014 you ordered."
"Oh, that's nice," I say, taking another sip. I lean back and the chair raises my legs so I'm almost horizontal. Recliners are too ugly for the living room; I put my foot down. But Joyce got me this one, covered in butter-soft brushed leather, for my birthday, and I must admit I love sitting in it. I keep it in the study in front of the fireplace, my writing desk 10 feet behind me and a mile from my thoughts.
Joyce kneels to remove my shoes and begins massaging my feet as I roll a bit more of the wine over my tongue. "That's heaven, sweet girl," I say. Her head is bent over her work but I can see her collar around her neck as she switches to rub the other foot. "Where are the girls?"
"Sleepover," Joyce says. "I told you about this. They'll be with Marla and Jen all weekend."
"Ah, I remember," I say, but of course I don't. Joyce has gracefully relieved me of the tasks and chores associated with running a household. I proposed a more equitable sharing of responsibility, but she put her little foot down. "You work hard all day," she said. "Your home should be a refuge of ease and pleasure. Let me do that for you."
What she meant was that she intended to spoil me - and she has.
"Shoulders?" she asks, giving my feet a few last rubs. I roll my shoulders, pretending to assess their soreness. We have the house to ourselves - I'd be crazy to squander this private time on a shoulder massage. I shake my head. "They're fine."
Joyce stands and I take both her hands in mine, pulling her down onto the chair. She sits on my lap, one knee on each side of my hips. "Here, taste the wine," I say, tilting my face up to hers. She drops her pretty face to mine for a thorough, unhurried kiss.
"Mmmm, I think I like this one," she murmurs.
"I told you I'd make a wine lover of you," I say.
I take hold of the hem of her shirt and Joyce raises her arms over her head so I can pull it off her. I nuzzle my face in her cleavage as I reach behind to unfasten her bra, which joins her shirt on the floor.
"I made vodka sauce with your recipe," Joyce says. "All I need is 10 minutes to cook the pasta and we can--"
Her sentence ends in a gasp as I tangle my fingers in a lock of hair and pull her head back sharply. It takes a moment for her to begin breathing again.
I find a nipple between my sharp teeth and gently bite. I lick the nipple then, kiss the boo-boo away, and turn my attention to the other. Joyce strokes my hair as she offers up her breasts to my eager lips, my squirmy wet tongue. I see the flush color her chest, rising slowly up her throat to her cheeks.
I take hold of her hips then. I tug and push her back and forth until she is grinding against me. I suck her nipples in turn, tasting the sweetness of one and then the other, as her hips roll and grind against me.
I begin working a hand into the waistband of Joyce's skirt.
"Dinner?" she says.
"Can wait," I reply, my voice husky.
My fingers slip under the waistband of her panties and I find her slick and wet, her sweet little pussy eager to be caressed and loved. I hook a finger into her collar and pull her face down to me so I can kiss her as my finger slips between the folds of her slick heat. I work the finger in and out slowly, fucking her gently at first, as she rolls her hips and accepts my tongue between her lips.
She's topless now, grinding atop me, her legs spread as I slip a second finger into her. My thumb finds her clit as I maintain a rhythm of slow, deep strokes with two fingers, stretching her and filling her. I feel her big breasts press against me as I kiss her with more intensity, more urgency. This girl gets to me, gets under my skin. I can't resist her.
Joyce's hips begin thrusting more urgently and I fuck her faster as she grinds and rolls. She's breathing hard now. She tears her mouth from mine and I look into her pretty eyes as she gasps, "Miss Gwen, I need...I need."
"Not yet, pretty girl," I say. She groans but she keeps thrusting and rolling her hips, and now she's rising and falling on my fingers, sliding them in and out as I maintain pressure on her clit. Her tits rise and fall with her breathing, her nipples hard and glistening wet. Her cheeks are red as I fuck her deep and fast with my fingers.
I slip my free hand up to her face and push two fingers between her lips, into her mouth. Her tongue slides along their length as she fastens her lips around them and begins sucking. I slide my fingers in and out of her mouth, fucking her pretty face, as the fingers of my other hand split and stetch and penetrate her pussy.
She is wanton now, her legs spread wide, riding me, sucking hard on my fingers, giving herself over to pleasure completely. I feel her tongue against my fingers as I plunge into her pussy, filling her, stretching her, fucking her fast and hard now.
"Cum for me, babygirl," I whisper. Joyce thrusts her hips forward, taking me deep, and sucks hard on the fingers in her mouth. I feel her pussy walls contract around the fingers buried deep inside her as her hips begin gyrating. She cries out, the sound muffled by the fingers in her mouth, and saliva drips down onto her breasts.
She collapses onto me then, her body jolting still in aftershocks. I feel her breasts pressing against me, her chest heaving. I kiss her cheek and stroke her hair. "Well done, beloved," I whisper. "You are so wonderful. You're the sexiest girl in the whole world."
We rest that way a few minutes, our breath and pulses slowly returning to their normal rates. I wrap my arms around Joyce and hold her close. I love this girl so damn much.
After a while Joyce opens her eyes. "You're out of wine!" she exclaims. "Let me go and--"
"No," I say. "Cuddle here with me for another minute. And then I want to take you upstairs."
Joyce smiles and snuggles against me. She's always glad to cuddle. And whatever I have in mind upstairs, she is ready for it. She belongs to me, body and soul.
"Come on, let's go," I say after a few minutes have passed. "I need you."
Joyce climbs off me and begins picking up her scattered clothes. "Leave them," I say. "We can clean up later." Joyce obediently drops them to the floor. "In fact," I say, "I don't see the need for any of this." I wave vaguely at her skirt. Joyce obediently slides her skirt and panties down her legs and steps out of them. She stands naked before me now, wearing nothing but her collar. I take a moment, like always, to appreciate the lush sexuality of my sweet girl. I've tried to tell her a million times how much I love looking at her, how beautiful her body is, how much she turns me on. She nods but I know she doesn't really get it. My heart spills and I feel warm honey flowing through my chest.
I take her upstairs to our suite. The big bed awaits us beneath its canopy. It's carved wood and silken drapes, like a bed from a fairy tale. I sleep in this fantasy world beside this woman every night. It is, literally, a dream come true.
Joyce touches a match to the fire she laid this morning and flames begin to flicker within the fireplace, sending our shadows dancing against the wall. Then she kneels before me, her head bowed.
"You," I tell her, "are extraordinary." I can't see her face but I know she is smiling. I must have done something very good in a prior life, because in this one I have found this sweet, loving girl whose greatest satisfaction comes from pleasing me. And she does please me. Oh, she does.
She remains kneeling as I make a pile of pillows in the center of the bed. I call her over when all is ready. This arrangement is familiar to us. She climbs up onto the bed and stretches out, face down, with the stack of pillows under her hips. Her pretty bum is raised up to be spanked if I wish. She's totally exposed, ready to be touched, penetrated, stimulated, owned. It's a posture of total obedience. I arrange her this way so she can feel the intense pleasure of being owned, being guided and taken care of, being useful and needed, being utterly open and available to me. Her willingness is infinite.
I kneel next to her, still dressed, and rest my hand against the curve of her sweet bum, warm and soft to my touch. I rub my palm against her, squeezing slightly. First one cheek, then the other. I raise my hand and bring it down sharply, and my handprint appears in pink on her white bum. I strike again and she squirms against the pillows. I can smell her arousal. I lean to the side to glimpse between her legs and I see her slick and wet and swollen. I slap her ass again and I know she is imagining she is lying across my lap, her bum raised up over my thighs, as I administer an arousing spanking. Her skin glows pink in the firelight.
"Miss..." she says. Her voice is pleading, entreating. I know she wants to touch herself, to slip a hand under her body and rub her pussy as I spank and slap her white bum. Her hips are already rolling and thrusting against the pillows. But I ignore her plea.
Fully dressed, I get behind her and push her legs a bit wider. I lay myself down on my belly and begin delicately tracing the folds of her wet pussy with my fingertips. I blow my warm breath against her, inhaling the scent of her desire. I press a finger against her but don't penetrate her. I'm just teasing her.
Joyce pushes back against my feather-light touches, doing everything she can to get a finger inside her or to push her swollen clit against my touch. She says "Miss" again but she knows better than to ask. I know she's needy. I want her needy.
I lower my face to her then, breathing warm moist air against her swollen pussy. My tongue darts out and traces the seam at the center of her. I wriggle my slippery wet tongue against the folds, parting her, pushing into her like a tiny cock, then spreading her wetness over her clit. I begin licking her clit with a steady rhythm, up and down, side to side, knowing from long experience just what it takes to arouse her desire.
I slip my thumb into her as I lick her clit, then slide my thumb between her butt cheeks, spreading the slippery wetness around as I tease her. She tries to squirm away as my thumb makes slow lazy circles around the dark hole between her cheeks, spiraling closer at each revolution. I press, probing her, and she clenches her cheeks as she tries to pull away.
I take my thumb away then and let her focus return to her wet pussy, which I am licking with long strokes now, sliding my tongue into her. My fingers lightly rub her slippery clit from side to side as I fuck her with my tongue.
I slip two fingers into her, gliding them in and out with a thumb tracing circles on her clit, as I raise my face to tease her bum with my tongue. She reaches back and obediently pulls the cheeks of her ass wide without my asking as my tongue laps at her. I push the tip of my warm, wet, slippery tongue against the tightly puckered hole. She pulls away and then, after a moment, pushes back, craving the penetration, the feel of my slippery wet tongue forcing its way into her bum.
I lift my face and tell her to cum for me, then drop my tongue back to her clit and pussy. I'm licking fast and hard now, with the exact pace and pressure she needs to cum. I press my thumb against her bumhole as I lick her clit. Her hips roll and thrust. I pause only to say, "Yes, babygirl - now!" Then my tongue resumes its work and she begins rolling and tossing on the bed. My face is wet and sticky, glistening in the firelight, as she thrusts her hips and comes hard. I press my thumb hard against her bumhole and she pushes back, wanting it, needing it, as orgasm takes her. I slip the tip in, up to the first joint. Her orgasm intensifies under the naughty pleasure and pain of it. She comes for a long time.
I rise to my knees and then flop down beside her so I can pull her off the pillows and hold her in my arms. I stroke her hair as I hold her body close to me. "I love you so much, sweet girl," I whisper. "You're perfect, perfect."
She nestles close to me but she is not ready to rest. She pulls her face away and I feel her fingers working at the buttons of my shirt. "Mmmm, yes, babygirl, yes." She tugs my shirt open and takes a nipple between her lips, latching on and sucking hard, almost as if nursing. I stroke her hair and whisper endearments.
My face is painted with the scent of Joyce's aroused pussy and her lips are sending lightning bolts to my clit. I roll onto my back and hike up my peasant skirt so I can slip my fingers into my panties. Joyce tries to replace my fingers with hers, but I stop her. "No, no, sweet girl. You know what I need."
She stretches beside me - and I take a moment to admire the way her big breasts, her sweet lush body, like a fertility goddess, as she reaches over to the nightstand. She pulls out a flexible dildo with a head at each end. It is still bent into an L shape from the last time we used it.
I slip my panties off and take the toy from her, slipping one end into me as I recline on my back. The other end is pointing straight up. Joyce straddles me, then eases herself down slowly, her slick tight pussy taking the toy into her so I can fuck her.
She slides all the way down, the toy stretching her, as she takes the full length inside. We're both full, stretched. I take her hips in my hands and pull her forward as I thrust my hips upward. Our slippery wet clits grind together. Joyce eases herself up and down, letting the toy penetrate her as if I am fucking her, bumping her clit against mine with every downstroke. I'm thrusting and rolling my hips to meet her.
I look down and see the slick toy penetrating the lips of her pussy, vanishing inside her each time she lowers herself onto me. I reach up and feel the weight of her breasts, flicking my thumbs against her nipples. Her face is flushed and she bites her lip as she rises and falls on the cock inside her.
"You're fucking me, Miss," she says. "You're fucking me so good."
I release her breasts, watching them fall free, and take her hips in my hands. I pull her down to me as I thrust my hips upward, grinding her, clit to clit. She is so beautiful and so sexy that I am cumming almost immediately. "That's it, sweet girl," I say. "That's it. Just like that."
I am bucking my hips against her now, writhing on the bed below her, feeling stretched and filled by the dildo that is penetrating her. We're fucking each other by firelight now, exchanging the gift of pure love. I look up at her as the orgasm pulses through me and I know that I will never, ever get enough of this girl.
I pull her down to me so I can kiss her pretty face.
Later I'll eat the dinner she has made for me. I'll soak in the tub she has prepared and I'll put on the pyjamas she lays out for me. The pride will grow on her face as she sees that she has made my home perfect, that she pleases me, that she has created a heaven for me.
And then it will be bedtime. We'll return here to stoke the ashes, to raise the heat once more. I'll take her in my arms and indulge myself, let her spoil me with her constant devotion and her ingenious sexual imagination. We'll love each other until sleep claims us and then again in the morning. We will make of our lives a perfect house of love.

Comments
Post a Comment