Jane is an Australian university student I met recently. I told her that I sometimes put sweet subby girls through long days of edging without allowing them to cum. She was intrigued by the idea and we made plans to try it. Here are some of the messages we exchanged that day.
From Gwen - 11:15 p.m.
Tomorrow's perfect.
Let's start this way. When you get up, and before you leave the house to go to your classes at the university, I want you to make some time completely nude in front of a mirror.
Take your breasts in your hands. Squeeze them against your chest. Play with your nipples. When they're erect, pinch them a bit. Twist and tug. Pinch harder. A lot harder.
Look at your hands on your breasts. Imagine my hands there, touching you. Say this aloud:
"My body belongs to you, Miss Gwen. I'm a slutty horny whore for you and I'm going to do exactly what you want. It makes me so wet to be your property, Miss Gwen, to be obedient and touch myself and fuck myself for you. My tits and my ass and my slippery wet horny pussy are yours. I'm a nasty lesbian pussy-licking fucktoy and I belong just to you. I'll do whatever you say."
You can touch your pussy then. Slip your fingers down and, still in front of the mirror, touch yourself. The mirror will show you exactly what I would see if I were there watching you. Make a show for me. Show me how you love to be touched, what makes you wet and slippery and needy. Be the filthy slutty insatiable whore I know you to be.
Do not cum.
When you feel yourself getting close to cumming, stop. Stand still. Look at your face in the mirror, then bring your hand up and lick your fingers clean. Pay attention to the taste of your pussy, to the taste of sex and fucking a woman.
You can get dressed then. But sometime within 10 or 15 minutes, write me an account of the experience. Tell me what you saw in the mirror. Tell me how your body felt. How it felt to say those words aloud. Tell me how your body looked to you as you imagined my eyes on you. Tell me how your pussy felt as you rubbed yourself and tell me how you tasted.
I want you to repeat this ritual during the day. The sessions must be at least one hour apart, but within two hours of each other. If you are not at home, you do not need to undress fully. The mirror is preferable but not required.
After each event, send me a message telling me where you were, how it felt, what you thought, what you looked like, what you were wearing, what you want, what you were thinking...really bring me into the room with you.
I will expect messages from you throughout the day.
Let's meet tomorrow night, maybe around 10 or 10:30 your time. Does that make sense? I want to take you to Chatzy then and relive the experience. I want to hear all about how it seemed to you and how eager you are to cum.
If your write-ups have pleased me, I will direct you in cumming for me.
Now I am thoroughly wet and turned on thinking about this. I'm envisioning you in front of the mirror. I am imagining watching as you touch yourself, as you say the words I gave you, as you lick your fingers.
I'm just on the way into uni now. About 15 minutes ago I did as as you asked. Standing naked in front of a mirror after my shower, covered in goosebumps.
I was already excited for today so I woke up horny. It took almost no time at all for my nipples to harden from my touch. I was just a jumble of nervous excited energy as I repeated your mantra to myself. It felt so good slide my fingers between my legs and touch myself after that. I stopped as I came close and had to hurry to get ready.
Today is going to be very interesting...
I left my lecture slightly early so I could reach the bathrooms in the law library before they filled up between classes.
I can't risk using a mirror so I locked myself in a stall.
I have to admit I was thinking about this for most of my lecture so my innocent black panties were already damp. I pulled my jeans down to my knees and slid my hands up under my t-shirt to start playing with my breasts.
I could actually feel myself get even wetter when I said those things for you again. I hope no one else was in the bathroom.
I fucked myself until my knees started to bend and tremble a little. I was really really close and I already wanted to cum.
When I tasted myself there was a very slight salty tang to it, it was satisfying to lick from my fingers.
I realise my first message neglected to tell you how I tasted. To be honest it tasted somewhere between a slight metallic tang and mint. I think my mouth still tasted like toothpaste and messed with it.
Another update. It's definitely harder to stand the more I do this. I'm still in the arts library bathrooms as I write this.
I could feel myself slick with anticipation as I walked to the bathroom. There was a little voice in my head wondering if anyone knows what I'm going to be doing in there. Maybe I'm paranoid?
I had to be really quiet this time because there are more people in the library than I anticipated. My body felt tingly and needy. It still does because I had to stop but now I have to wait until after my next class.
I pulled my top up this time so I could look at my breasts as I touched them. They were so tender and my nipples were so sensitive. Twisting and pinching them felt incredible and it took a lot of self-control to stop touching myself before whispering your words. I was breathless and my hearing super alert because I was scared of getting caught. But it felt so good to finger myself after that. I bit my lip and worried that my whimpers were a little loud because my pussy was swollen and needy.
My breathing isn't even normal yet, and I don't know when it will be because going to my next class is going to be a nightmare.
This time when I tasted my sex it was still slightly tangy but seemed richer than before.
Hello, sweet whore.
I've read through your first write-ups. You're doing so very well. Your descriptions combine your inner experience with the outward reality of what you're doing, and that's just what I want. I love it that you are getting hornier and hornier. That is what today is for.
You're making me quite aroused.
It's going to get harder and harder to stop before cumming. Be sure to push yourself right to the edge.
I love it that you pulled up your top and looked at yourself.
You are such a nasty little pussy-licking whore for me. My horny slut, my own filthy wanton fucktoy.
You're going to cum so fucking hard tonight.
Enjoy your day, sweet slut. I'm thinking of you. And I'm wet.
So my panties were wet the whole way through my last lecture. I marched really fast to the bathrooms again because you did suggest three times at school. So I couldn't wait until I got home.
I was eager and sensitive and again it was really hard to stay quiet.
I was weak at the knees and I'm sure I looked a mess too.
I can't wait for tonight. The next six hours are going to be tough to resist cumming.
This time I tasted a little like lemon iced tea, which is strange. That's the best way I can describe it though.
Another update, from home this time.
No one was home so I had the freedom to be a little more vocal.
I stripped naked in front of the bathroom mirror. It's starting to get cooler here in Australia so there were goosebumps all over.
My body was hot and was craving being touched.
I was able to be loud with both your words and my moans. I was so drenched even before I started. Putting my panties back on, I'm basically just sitting in a puddle of girl juices.
I could feel my heart fluttering with excitement and I had to hold myself back because I really wanted to cum right there.
I had to lean against the wall to catch my breath when I stopped.
My fingers tasted really good, I almost went back for seconds but I didn't want to succumb to the temptation to keep them down there longer.
Slight citrus tang with that same hint of salty bitterness that I thought tasted like tea before.
On the way home I met an old friend and had to talk to her for a bit. It was really tough to focus on a conversation because I can barely think of anything else any more. It all takes a back seat.
Oh my god Gwen I need your touch.
Very very hard to stop myself this time.
My skin is still tingling a little with excitement.
My legs were shaking and I had to lean myself against the wall to balance properly. I wanted to finish so much but I know it's not too long now. I can totally wait for you. I can.
I had to be a little quieter than last time because people are home now. I hope no one walked past while I was doing it.
I tasted a little sweeter this time, but maybe it’s just because of how turned on I am now.
I can hardly sit still.
I eagerly await our appointment in Chatzy.
From Gwen - 11:15 p.m.
Tomorrow's perfect.
Let's start this way. When you get up, and before you leave the house to go to your classes at the university, I want you to make some time completely nude in front of a mirror.
Take your breasts in your hands. Squeeze them against your chest. Play with your nipples. When they're erect, pinch them a bit. Twist and tug. Pinch harder. A lot harder.
Look at your hands on your breasts. Imagine my hands there, touching you. Say this aloud:
"My body belongs to you, Miss Gwen. I'm a slutty horny whore for you and I'm going to do exactly what you want. It makes me so wet to be your property, Miss Gwen, to be obedient and touch myself and fuck myself for you. My tits and my ass and my slippery wet horny pussy are yours. I'm a nasty lesbian pussy-licking fucktoy and I belong just to you. I'll do whatever you say."
You can touch your pussy then. Slip your fingers down and, still in front of the mirror, touch yourself. The mirror will show you exactly what I would see if I were there watching you. Make a show for me. Show me how you love to be touched, what makes you wet and slippery and needy. Be the filthy slutty insatiable whore I know you to be.
Do not cum.
When you feel yourself getting close to cumming, stop. Stand still. Look at your face in the mirror, then bring your hand up and lick your fingers clean. Pay attention to the taste of your pussy, to the taste of sex and fucking a woman.
You can get dressed then. But sometime within 10 or 15 minutes, write me an account of the experience. Tell me what you saw in the mirror. Tell me how your body felt. How it felt to say those words aloud. Tell me how your body looked to you as you imagined my eyes on you. Tell me how your pussy felt as you rubbed yourself and tell me how you tasted.
I want you to repeat this ritual during the day. The sessions must be at least one hour apart, but within two hours of each other. If you are not at home, you do not need to undress fully. The mirror is preferable but not required.
After each event, send me a message telling me where you were, how it felt, what you thought, what you looked like, what you were wearing, what you want, what you were thinking...really bring me into the room with you.
I will expect messages from you throughout the day.
Let's meet tomorrow night, maybe around 10 or 10:30 your time. Does that make sense? I want to take you to Chatzy then and relive the experience. I want to hear all about how it seemed to you and how eager you are to cum.
If your write-ups have pleased me, I will direct you in cumming for me.
Now I am thoroughly wet and turned on thinking about this. I'm envisioning you in front of the mirror. I am imagining watching as you touch yourself, as you say the words I gave you, as you lick your fingers.
-----
From Jane - 10:32 a.m.I'm just on the way into uni now. About 15 minutes ago I did as as you asked. Standing naked in front of a mirror after my shower, covered in goosebumps.
I was already excited for today so I woke up horny. It took almost no time at all for my nipples to harden from my touch. I was just a jumble of nervous excited energy as I repeated your mantra to myself. It felt so good slide my fingers between my legs and touch myself after that. I stopped as I came close and had to hurry to get ready.
Today is going to be very interesting...
-----
From Jane - 12:11 p.m.I left my lecture slightly early so I could reach the bathrooms in the law library before they filled up between classes.
I can't risk using a mirror so I locked myself in a stall.
I have to admit I was thinking about this for most of my lecture so my innocent black panties were already damp. I pulled my jeans down to my knees and slid my hands up under my t-shirt to start playing with my breasts.
I could actually feel myself get even wetter when I said those things for you again. I hope no one else was in the bathroom.
I fucked myself until my knees started to bend and tremble a little. I was really really close and I already wanted to cum.
When I tasted myself there was a very slight salty tang to it, it was satisfying to lick from my fingers.
I realise my first message neglected to tell you how I tasted. To be honest it tasted somewhere between a slight metallic tang and mint. I think my mouth still tasted like toothpaste and messed with it.
-----
From Jane - 1:37 p.m.Another update. It's definitely harder to stand the more I do this. I'm still in the arts library bathrooms as I write this.
I could feel myself slick with anticipation as I walked to the bathroom. There was a little voice in my head wondering if anyone knows what I'm going to be doing in there. Maybe I'm paranoid?
I had to be really quiet this time because there are more people in the library than I anticipated. My body felt tingly and needy. It still does because I had to stop but now I have to wait until after my next class.
I pulled my top up this time so I could look at my breasts as I touched them. They were so tender and my nipples were so sensitive. Twisting and pinching them felt incredible and it took a lot of self-control to stop touching myself before whispering your words. I was breathless and my hearing super alert because I was scared of getting caught. But it felt so good to finger myself after that. I bit my lip and worried that my whimpers were a little loud because my pussy was swollen and needy.
My breathing isn't even normal yet, and I don't know when it will be because going to my next class is going to be a nightmare.
This time when I tasted my sex it was still slightly tangy but seemed richer than before.
-----
From Gwen - 2:05 p.m.
Hello, sweet whore.
I've read through your first write-ups. You're doing so very well. Your descriptions combine your inner experience with the outward reality of what you're doing, and that's just what I want. I love it that you are getting hornier and hornier. That is what today is for.
You're making me quite aroused.
It's going to get harder and harder to stop before cumming. Be sure to push yourself right to the edge.
I love it that you pulled up your top and looked at yourself.
You are such a nasty little pussy-licking whore for me. My horny slut, my own filthy wanton fucktoy.
You're going to cum so fucking hard tonight.
Enjoy your day, sweet slut. I'm thinking of you. And I'm wet.
-----
From Jane - 3:42 p.m.So my panties were wet the whole way through my last lecture. I marched really fast to the bathrooms again because you did suggest three times at school. So I couldn't wait until I got home.
I was eager and sensitive and again it was really hard to stay quiet.
I was weak at the knees and I'm sure I looked a mess too.
I can't wait for tonight. The next six hours are going to be tough to resist cumming.
This time I tasted a little like lemon iced tea, which is strange. That's the best way I can describe it though.
-----
From Jane - 5:43 p.m.Another update, from home this time.
No one was home so I had the freedom to be a little more vocal.
I stripped naked in front of the bathroom mirror. It's starting to get cooler here in Australia so there were goosebumps all over.
My body was hot and was craving being touched.
I was able to be loud with both your words and my moans. I was so drenched even before I started. Putting my panties back on, I'm basically just sitting in a puddle of girl juices.
I could feel my heart fluttering with excitement and I had to hold myself back because I really wanted to cum right there.
I had to lean against the wall to catch my breath when I stopped.
My fingers tasted really good, I almost went back for seconds but I didn't want to succumb to the temptation to keep them down there longer.
Slight citrus tang with that same hint of salty bitterness that I thought tasted like tea before.
On the way home I met an old friend and had to talk to her for a bit. It was really tough to focus on a conversation because I can barely think of anything else any more. It all takes a back seat.
-----
From Jane - 8:13 p.m.Oh my god Gwen I need your touch.
Very very hard to stop myself this time.
My skin is still tingling a little with excitement.
My legs were shaking and I had to lean myself against the wall to balance properly. I wanted to finish so much but I know it's not too long now. I can totally wait for you. I can.
I had to be a little quieter than last time because people are home now. I hope no one walked past while I was doing it.
I tasted a little sweeter this time, but maybe it’s just because of how turned on I am now.
I can hardly sit still.
I eagerly await our appointment in Chatzy.
-----
Did you like this story? Don't forget to leave a comment!
Comments
Post a Comment