I like the idea of being in control of your pleasure. When my face is between your legs I can regulate the thermostat, raising the heat and then backing away, raising it again and then pulling away. Making your need grow into urgency. I like that feeling of mastery, of control. And of course I like owning your pleasure.
I love the intimacy of cunnilingus. When your legs are spread for my kiss, there's nowhere to hide. There is something loving and intimate about the way your self-consciousness dissolves into desire. You forget yourself, lose yourself in the feelings. The trust and closeness are both consequence and cause of your pleasure.
I place one of your pretty feet on my left shoulder and one on my right, then lean forward. Your knees bend and fall open, revealing my prize. I trace a long, low, feather-light trail up the seam between your thighs, barely touching you as I inhale your musk. Another long lick, barely touching, and you squirm a bit, rolling your hips upward in pursuit of direct contact. I back away - your knees straighten slightly - and smile as you stop squirming. I am training you to keep still, to move only when you have my permission.
I repeat the long, slow lick and I see your pussy lips swelling, parting under my tongue. It reminds me of a video I once saw, a time-lapse record of petals opening as a flower bloomed. I make a point of my slippery wet tongue and slide it between your engorged lips, sliding it from side to side as I retrace my route. I flick my tongue against your clit when I reach the top.
You moan then, and spread your thighs wider, presenting yourself to me, making your neediness known. I pull away once more, for just a moment, just long enough to remind you that I am the performer tonight and you are the instrument.
I broaden my tongue, making it wide and soft and slippery-wet, and slide it between your lips, letting my saliva merge with your wetness to make a slick wet swollen mess of you. I shift my tongue to your clit then, and let a gentle fingertip replace my tongue at your labia, teasing and parting them, spreading wetness.
Your clit peeks out shyly at this point, swelling under my tongue's attention as I find the rhythm you need. I push my finger into you, hard, and hear you gasp. I add a second finger and slide them in and out, fucking you slowly as I continue lapping at your clit.
Your hips begin rolling and thrusting again as your orgasm nears, and I don't stop you this time. Your movements and quiet moans tell me we are close. You chant "yes, yes, yes" in a whisper as I lick harder, monitoring your reaction to maintain the perfect speed that lets you build toward release.
I push my fingers in deeper now, curling them to push the tips against your G-spot, then parting them in a V as I pull partway out, stretching you deliciously. I twirl my wrist and then plunge my fingers deep within you, fucking you fast and hard as I lick furiously at your slippery wet clit.
You cry out then. Your muscles tense and for a moment you are completely still. I feel the walls of your pussy clench and squeeze my fingers deep within you. And then you are bucking, thrusting, rolling your hips in fast gyrations, up and down, letting yourself go and taking my fingers deep and hard and fast as your orgasm rolls on and on.
The orgasm lasts a long time. I keep licking you until it's done. You reach down then and push my face away, wrenching your hips away from my face, too sensitive now to touch. I sit on my heels, watching as you catch your breath.
I love the intimacy of cunnilingus. When your legs are spread for my kiss, there's nowhere to hide. There is something loving and intimate about the way your self-consciousness dissolves into desire. You forget yourself, lose yourself in the feelings. The trust and closeness are both consequence and cause of your pleasure.
I place one of your pretty feet on my left shoulder and one on my right, then lean forward. Your knees bend and fall open, revealing my prize. I trace a long, low, feather-light trail up the seam between your thighs, barely touching you as I inhale your musk. Another long lick, barely touching, and you squirm a bit, rolling your hips upward in pursuit of direct contact. I back away - your knees straighten slightly - and smile as you stop squirming. I am training you to keep still, to move only when you have my permission.
I repeat the long, slow lick and I see your pussy lips swelling, parting under my tongue. It reminds me of a video I once saw, a time-lapse record of petals opening as a flower bloomed. I make a point of my slippery wet tongue and slide it between your engorged lips, sliding it from side to side as I retrace my route. I flick my tongue against your clit when I reach the top.
You moan then, and spread your thighs wider, presenting yourself to me, making your neediness known. I pull away once more, for just a moment, just long enough to remind you that I am the performer tonight and you are the instrument.
I broaden my tongue, making it wide and soft and slippery-wet, and slide it between your lips, letting my saliva merge with your wetness to make a slick wet swollen mess of you. I shift my tongue to your clit then, and let a gentle fingertip replace my tongue at your labia, teasing and parting them, spreading wetness.
Your clit peeks out shyly at this point, swelling under my tongue's attention as I find the rhythm you need. I push my finger into you, hard, and hear you gasp. I add a second finger and slide them in and out, fucking you slowly as I continue lapping at your clit.
Your hips begin rolling and thrusting again as your orgasm nears, and I don't stop you this time. Your movements and quiet moans tell me we are close. You chant "yes, yes, yes" in a whisper as I lick harder, monitoring your reaction to maintain the perfect speed that lets you build toward release.
I push my fingers in deeper now, curling them to push the tips against your G-spot, then parting them in a V as I pull partway out, stretching you deliciously. I twirl my wrist and then plunge my fingers deep within you, fucking you fast and hard as I lick furiously at your slippery wet clit.
You cry out then. Your muscles tense and for a moment you are completely still. I feel the walls of your pussy clench and squeeze my fingers deep within you. And then you are bucking, thrusting, rolling your hips in fast gyrations, up and down, letting yourself go and taking my fingers deep and hard and fast as your orgasm rolls on and on.
The orgasm lasts a long time. I keep licking you until it's done. You reach down then and push my face away, wrenching your hips away from my face, too sensitive now to touch. I sit on my heels, watching as you catch your breath.
-----
Did you like this story? Don't forget to leave a comment!

Comments
Post a Comment