I want you to help me find a new sub. We'll be partners. We'll pick her out and we'll kidnap her and take her to this cabin I know a couple hours away.
She'll be so scared when we get there. When she calms down a little I will congratulate her on her new life. I'll tell her that she now has an infinitely obedient sextoy to use in any way she sees fit. She will awaken to gentle cunnilingus every morning. She will be gently bathed in the shower or tub. She'll receive massages throughout the day. Sex of any kind whenever she wants. From you.
She won't believe it. So we'll have to make a little demonstration.
I can give you to her, but she needs some training. An owner's manual.
She'll want to be considerate at first, to treat you like a person.
I'll show her how to treat you as an object.
I'll put you on all fours during our conversation so I can put my feet up and use you as a footrest.
I'll let her know that she doesn't have to learn your name. I won't even tell it to her. You'll respond to whatever she calls you.
You'll wear what she tells you to wear. Or nothing.
The prize-winner we kidnap is going to be submissive to me.
And you are going to belong to her.
It will be so hard for her to use you as an object. But I will reward her so extravagantly when she gets it right.
I might make you part of the reward. You could kneel and provide support for her, raising her up so I can lick her pussy. I think you could profitably be transformed into furniture.
You might be the reward. I might have you perform for her. A slow Arabian Nights dance as you strip down from a dress of scarves to tinkling ankle bracelets. Then maybe I'll have you stand still as she decorates you with clamps and pinchers, like a child decorating a Christmas tree.
"Go ahead," I'll tell her. "It's your party. Do you want to see her fuck herself with your shoe?"
I will have to train her to submit, of course. Not tonight, at the party. But over the next few weeks.
You'll be part of that too, of course.
I think she will get a surprise at the end of the party. It's in her honor, welcoming her to a new role as my submissive. She'll get to use you any way she wants. I'll give her champagne and you'll feed her little treats from your own fingers.
And when I get tired I'll call the party to a close. I'll send you to your room and tell the new girl she can sleep after she cleans up - mops, sweeps, and vacuums. Washes the dishes. Tidies the room. Cleans up the spills.
I'll grade her performance in the morning and her new life will begin for real.
You belong to her, so I'll expect you to warm her bed. But not tonight. I want the after-party chores to come as a blow to her. No pleasure waiting in her room.
The party was so much fun that she started to forget she was kidnapped. Her new life looks fun and exciting. She doesn't have to study for that damned chemistry test! This could work out okay! She'll get tipsy and she'll cum over and over and she'll be lulled into the sense that this is her new life.
And then I'll unplug the party lanterns and turn on the harsh overhead lights as I show her where to find the mop and bucket.
I expect she'll break down at that point. She'll miss her dorm room and her roommate. She'll vow to escape. She'll cry and cry.
She might even rebel by not cleaning up. Oh my. What a scene that will lead to tomorrow morning!
I may restrain her and blindfold her and have a series of people come and use her. I think I'd like to see her gag on some cock. I'd like to see some red stripes on her pretty ass.
And if she hasn't cleaned up, no orgasms for a whole day.
But she'll have to watch you cum over and over as she is getting abused.
You will see abundant signs, as she learns her place, that she is younger and prettier and more willing and sexier to me. She'll use you carelessly and we will both laugh. She'll mock your accent and the way you mispronounce words and the way you sometimes have to ask us what words mean.
You will grow accustomed to a new role as submissive to an arbitrary random woman who I prefer to you.
I will encourage her to use you in ways she can't think of on her own.
You will always serve our meals to us, bring us wine when we are in my jacuzzi tub. You'll care for us like a common maid and you'll be available sexually to both of us. And if your stamina makes you a poor substitute for the Hitachi I got her, she won't be shy about telling you so.
This is what it is to be moved down a step on the ladder of my household.
That hardest part is that you won't be my confidante anymore. I won't plan her training with you. I won't tell you about my misgivings or rationale for what I'm doing. I will have all those talks with her.
Honestly, all you ever did was nod anyway. I never had a sense that you understood what I was saying. You were astonishingly little help. It's no wonder I had you help me get someone new.
Huh. Would you believe she's never worn a strap-on before? I know how you like a finger in your butt while you play with yourself. Maybe we'll make a little bet on how many times you can cum in an hour while she is fucking you in the ass. With a vibe or without? Oh, I hate making all these decisions. Maybe we'll do the first hour with fingers alone, then make a new bet on a second hour with vibrators.
She is surprised, I know, to see how eagerly you strip down for inspection, how you carefully avoid eye contact when I enter, how you gasp but refrain from speaking when I have her slap your face.
"Couldn't we get a smarter girl?" she asks me. "Someone we don't have to explain things to over and over. Someone who could write my school projects for me?"
I smile indulgently. The thought has crossed my mind. But even if we were to add a more capable fucktoy to our household, we would still keep you on. There are things we wouldn't ask a more capable girl to do.
And you'll do anything, of course. Anything.
I imagine you kneeling here now beside me. You see my glass is empty and ask permission to bring more mineral water, wine, coffee. You pad away and return silently so I can focus on my laptop. You see I'm corresponding with her, the new girl. Telling her how pathetic you are.
After a few moments I may tap the back of your head, the familiar signal that you are to move between my thighs so I can grind my wet cunt against your face. I'm looking at photos of her, thinking of her, and I want to cum while she charms me with her wit and erudition. Stick out your tongue, sweet slut. Purse your lips and take my clit gently between them. Don't make me take a fist of hair in my hand and pull you against me roughly. You know what I like.
I call her on the phone and you hear the intensity in my voice as I direct her. Undress. Caress. Her Skype is live and I am watching and judging by the wet between my legs you can tell she is turning me on. She says something and I laugh. "No, it's not that. I've just got that stupid slut between my legs licking me as I watch you. Don't mind about that. Just keep on, keep on."
She'll be so scared when we get there. When she calms down a little I will congratulate her on her new life. I'll tell her that she now has an infinitely obedient sextoy to use in any way she sees fit. She will awaken to gentle cunnilingus every morning. She will be gently bathed in the shower or tub. She'll receive massages throughout the day. Sex of any kind whenever she wants. From you.
She won't believe it. So we'll have to make a little demonstration.
I can give you to her, but she needs some training. An owner's manual.
She'll want to be considerate at first, to treat you like a person.
I'll show her how to treat you as an object.
I'll put you on all fours during our conversation so I can put my feet up and use you as a footrest.
I'll let her know that she doesn't have to learn your name. I won't even tell it to her. You'll respond to whatever she calls you.
You'll wear what she tells you to wear. Or nothing.
The prize-winner we kidnap is going to be submissive to me.
And you are going to belong to her.
It will be so hard for her to use you as an object. But I will reward her so extravagantly when she gets it right.
I might make you part of the reward. You could kneel and provide support for her, raising her up so I can lick her pussy. I think you could profitably be transformed into furniture.
You might be the reward. I might have you perform for her. A slow Arabian Nights dance as you strip down from a dress of scarves to tinkling ankle bracelets. Then maybe I'll have you stand still as she decorates you with clamps and pinchers, like a child decorating a Christmas tree.
"Go ahead," I'll tell her. "It's your party. Do you want to see her fuck herself with your shoe?"
I will have to train her to submit, of course. Not tonight, at the party. But over the next few weeks.
You'll be part of that too, of course.
I think she will get a surprise at the end of the party. It's in her honor, welcoming her to a new role as my submissive. She'll get to use you any way she wants. I'll give her champagne and you'll feed her little treats from your own fingers.
And when I get tired I'll call the party to a close. I'll send you to your room and tell the new girl she can sleep after she cleans up - mops, sweeps, and vacuums. Washes the dishes. Tidies the room. Cleans up the spills.
I'll grade her performance in the morning and her new life will begin for real.
You belong to her, so I'll expect you to warm her bed. But not tonight. I want the after-party chores to come as a blow to her. No pleasure waiting in her room.
The party was so much fun that she started to forget she was kidnapped. Her new life looks fun and exciting. She doesn't have to study for that damned chemistry test! This could work out okay! She'll get tipsy and she'll cum over and over and she'll be lulled into the sense that this is her new life.
And then I'll unplug the party lanterns and turn on the harsh overhead lights as I show her where to find the mop and bucket.
I expect she'll break down at that point. She'll miss her dorm room and her roommate. She'll vow to escape. She'll cry and cry.
She might even rebel by not cleaning up. Oh my. What a scene that will lead to tomorrow morning!
I may restrain her and blindfold her and have a series of people come and use her. I think I'd like to see her gag on some cock. I'd like to see some red stripes on her pretty ass.
And if she hasn't cleaned up, no orgasms for a whole day.
But she'll have to watch you cum over and over as she is getting abused.
You will see abundant signs, as she learns her place, that she is younger and prettier and more willing and sexier to me. She'll use you carelessly and we will both laugh. She'll mock your accent and the way you mispronounce words and the way you sometimes have to ask us what words mean.
You will grow accustomed to a new role as submissive to an arbitrary random woman who I prefer to you.
I will encourage her to use you in ways she can't think of on her own.
You will always serve our meals to us, bring us wine when we are in my jacuzzi tub. You'll care for us like a common maid and you'll be available sexually to both of us. And if your stamina makes you a poor substitute for the Hitachi I got her, she won't be shy about telling you so.
This is what it is to be moved down a step on the ladder of my household.
That hardest part is that you won't be my confidante anymore. I won't plan her training with you. I won't tell you about my misgivings or rationale for what I'm doing. I will have all those talks with her.
Honestly, all you ever did was nod anyway. I never had a sense that you understood what I was saying. You were astonishingly little help. It's no wonder I had you help me get someone new.
Huh. Would you believe she's never worn a strap-on before? I know how you like a finger in your butt while you play with yourself. Maybe we'll make a little bet on how many times you can cum in an hour while she is fucking you in the ass. With a vibe or without? Oh, I hate making all these decisions. Maybe we'll do the first hour with fingers alone, then make a new bet on a second hour with vibrators.
She is surprised, I know, to see how eagerly you strip down for inspection, how you carefully avoid eye contact when I enter, how you gasp but refrain from speaking when I have her slap your face.
"Couldn't we get a smarter girl?" she asks me. "Someone we don't have to explain things to over and over. Someone who could write my school projects for me?"
I smile indulgently. The thought has crossed my mind. But even if we were to add a more capable fucktoy to our household, we would still keep you on. There are things we wouldn't ask a more capable girl to do.
And you'll do anything, of course. Anything.
I imagine you kneeling here now beside me. You see my glass is empty and ask permission to bring more mineral water, wine, coffee. You pad away and return silently so I can focus on my laptop. You see I'm corresponding with her, the new girl. Telling her how pathetic you are.
After a few moments I may tap the back of your head, the familiar signal that you are to move between my thighs so I can grind my wet cunt against your face. I'm looking at photos of her, thinking of her, and I want to cum while she charms me with her wit and erudition. Stick out your tongue, sweet slut. Purse your lips and take my clit gently between them. Don't make me take a fist of hair in my hand and pull you against me roughly. You know what I like.
I call her on the phone and you hear the intensity in my voice as I direct her. Undress. Caress. Her Skype is live and I am watching and judging by the wet between my legs you can tell she is turning me on. She says something and I laugh. "No, it's not that. I've just got that stupid slut between my legs licking me as I watch you. Don't mind about that. Just keep on, keep on."
-----
Did you like this story? Don't forget to leave a comment!
Comments
Post a Comment