Skip to main content

The college library


You see me climb the stairs to the library's second-floor study hall, but I haven't noticed you yet. I set down my backpack and make myself at home at one of the tables across from you, pulling out a stack of notebooks. I sort through the binders, selecting a red one, and sit back to review my notes. It is then that I glance up and see you across the room. You smile. I wave, then return to my notebook.

You take a look around the second floor, where a handful of earnest students are plugging away at laptops and taking notes from thick textbooks. The smile returns to your face as you are struck by inspiration.

The next time I glance up, your plaid wool schoolgirl's skirt is hiked up over your crossed legs, offering a delectable view of your thighs. I look for a moment, then allow my eyes to rise to your face.

I blush as I realize you have caught me looking. You hold my gaze as you uncross and recross your legs. I gulp as my blush intensifies.

I return my gaze to the notes I'm reviewing but it's too much to resist - after a few seconds I look up at you again. You have raised your hand to cup your left breast, and as I watch you give it a gentle squeeze. Your fingertips glide in a small circle over the raised point of your nipple against the white cotton of your shirt, then you [cup your breast again for another squeeze.

I look to the left and right but no one else is watching. The few students in the library this Sunday morning are hardcore, serious about their studies. I lick my lips and look back in your direction. As our eyes lock you unfasten the button over your breasts and slip your hand inside. Now I can see the shape of your hand caressing your breast but your hand is hidden...and somehow it is more enticing.

I press my thighs together tightly. You uncross your legs and spread them as you sit facing me. My eyes are riveted to the sight as you remove your hand from your shirt and use it to slide your skirt up over your spread thighs. More...just a little more...I stifle a moan as I catch a glimpse of your panties.

You drop your skirt and take a quick look around to make sure no one is watching us. Then you undo a couple more buttons and pull your shirt open to show me your breast. I lick my lips as I stare at the soft, full roundness, the eraser-tip points of your nipples. I raise my gaze to your face and you lick your lips enticingly. You know that you are driving me crazy.

You raise your skirt again and with your other hand glide your fingers lightly over the soft flesh of your thighs. You reach the top and pull the fabric to the side, giving me a view of your hidden secret. I can't tear my eyes away as you raise your index finger to your full lips and lick it with the tip of your tongue, then return it to its spot between your legs.

I watch as you find your clit and rub gently for a moment.

You seem to be surprised by your own wetness. Teasing me this way has left you very aroused.

You think for a moment, then get up and walk through the walls of bookshelves to the back of the library. You don't have to look back to know that I will follow you.

You press the elevator button and the doors upon as I arrive behind you and follow you inside. The elevator begins to move and I reach over and hit the stop button, leaving it paused between floors.

I'm standing behind you. I reach around your waist and pull you to me, tangling my fingers in your hair. I pull your head back and drop my lips to your throat as you close your eyes in pleasure. One hand remains in your hair as the other roams over your body, squeezing your breasts, gliding over your flat stomach, your hips, your thighs. I thrust my hand into your shirt, which is still unbuttoned, and squeeze your breast as I continue to kiss your throat.

I bunch your skirt up at your waist as I find you with my fingers, dip into your wetness, and begin to caress your clit. I slide my fingers in wet, slippery circles against your clit as your breath comes out in gasps.

You might be asking me to stop but I don't - I keep rubbing your clit until your hips grind in circles and you pant, "Don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop."

You collapse against me as you cum hard, standing in the elevator, your shirt bloused open and the cool air hardening your nipples, your wool skirt bunched around your waist. You moan as you cum and cum, as the passion and pleasure continue on and on.

Then I am turning you around. I tangle my fingers in your hair and push you down to your knees before me, and you reach up to pull my panties down, down until they pool at my feet. I use my grip on your hair to pull you to me as I spread my thighs, grinding myself into your sweet face, spreading my slick hot wetness over your lips, your tongue, your chin, your cheeks.

"You. Are. So. Sexy," I manage to say, each word coming out as I roll and grind my pussy against your face. You taste my wetness flow as my breath comes faster and faster.

Then I am cumming, my hips jerking and writhing as electricity jolts through my body. You lick me hard and fast as my fingers, still tangled in your hair, hold your face to my throbbing pussy.

I moan and reach over to the elevator's stop button, flipping it back into the Run position as we rearrange our disheveled clothing. "It looks like you have a lot of studying to do," I say. "See you after?"

The elevator doors slide open, returning us to the study hall and our books. You step out calmly and wink at me over your shoulder. "I wouldn't miss it."
-----
Did you like this story? Don't forget to leave a comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatever you want

 I lead you to the bedroom and relieve you slowly, gradually of your clothes, murmuring endearments as I unbutton, unclasp, unzip, drawing the fabric across your skin slowly and deliberately as I unwrap you like a precious gift. When the last shred of fabric is gone I pull you gently to the bed. I arrange you there on hands and knees. I gently position your knees until the space between them is precise. You work with me earnestly to take precisely the position I have in mind. I press my hand softly on the sweet skin between your shoulder blades and you understand that I mean for you to drop your face to the mattress. You're on the bed now in the position I've chosen for you, the side of your face flat against the bedspread, your ass raised high over spread thighs. It is an unambiguous position. You can't write like this. It's not a comfortable way to watch television. You're not going to arrange yourself this way to have a beer. No. This position is about sex and on...

Hooters

A rueful smile formed on my lips as I looked out the window of the hotel room. Across the parking lot blinked the orange neon sign with its familiar owl emblem. I sent the message: You’re taking me to Hooters for our first date? She messaged back: Yes. I wasn’t surprised. Gwen is aware of my issues. She is my domme, after all. We have a different kind of dynamic. I don’t expect anyone to understand it. It's none of their business. She told me where to be and when to be there. I went. I don’t question her. If I did, she wouldn’t answer. Some things in life just are. I showered, brushed my hair, and dressed. The outfit I had brought to wear - the short, low-cut dress that had seemed right when I tried it on at home - was all wrong. I studied myself in the mirror, hating what I saw. My heart began beating erratically and the familiar pangs of an anxiety attack set in. I sipped a minibar brandy from the tiny bottle, willing my heart to slow down. The thought of leaving t...

Brunch in Carmel

It's Sunday morning in our flat in San Francisco's Marina district. The sun shines through the large bedroom window, waking me gently. I pad out to make us coffee as Julie awakens slowly. I return with two mugs and sit on the edge of the bed next to her. I know there's nothing on Julie's schedule for today, and I have deliberately kept my own agenda clear. "Get up," I say as the aroma of fresh coffee gently awakens her. "Let's drive down to Carmel for brunch." Carmel is a lovely city on the Pacific coast, about 100 miles south of San Francisco. It's full of rock formations and twisted cypress trees, lots of little shops full of homemade candles and crystals and tie-dye - and some of California's best restaurants. Our favorite is on a rocky bluff overlooking the ocean. The waves crash into the rocks below the outdoor deck where we have our brunch. It's a favorite destination. Julie kisses me with enthusiasm for the idea. It...