I take my seat on the train as I do every weekday morning. I haven't noticed you yet. I set down my purse and open my newspaper. I glance up then and see you in a facing seat several rows away. You smile. I wave. We've never spoken, but we have watched each other struggle with umbrellas and heels for two years. I sneak a glance at your slim legs, then return to my newspaper.
You take a look around the train car. A handful of earnest commuters are flicking fingers against their cell-phone screens or vacantly looking out the window as we pull out of the station. A smile lights your face as you are struck by inspiration.
The next time I glance up, your dress is hiked up over your crossed legs, offering a delectable view of your bare thighs. I look for a moment, then allow my eyes to rise to your face.
I blush as I realize you have caught me looking. You hold my gaze as you uncross and recross your legs. I gulp as my blush intensifies.
I return my gaze to my newspaper but it's too much to resist. After a few seconds I look up at you again. You have raised your hand to cup your breast, and as I watch you give it a gentle squeeze. Your fingertips glide in a small circle over the raised point of your nipple against the bodice of your dress, then you cup your breast again for another squeeze.
I look to the left and right but no one else is watching. The few commuters in this car are hardcore, serious about their Instagram and Facebook feeds. I lick my lips and look back in your direction. As our eyes lock you unfasten the button over your breasts and slip your hand inside.
You uncross your legs and spread them as you sit facing me. My eyes are riveted to the sight as you remove your hand from your shirt and use it to slide your skirt up over your spread thighs. More...just a little more...I almost moan as I catch a glimpse of your pussy.
You drop your skirt and take a quick look around to make sure no one is watching us. Then you undo a couple more buttons and pull your dress open to show me your breast. I lick my lips as I stare at the soft, full roundness, the eraser-tip points of your nipples. I raise my gaze to your face and you lick your lips enticingly. You know that you are driving me crazy.
You raise your skirt again and with your other hand glide your fingers lightly over the soft flesh of your bare thighs. You reach the top and pull the dress up to give me a view of your hidden secret.
I can't tear my eyes away as you raise your index finger and lick it with the tip of your tongue, then return it to its spot between your legs. I watch as you find your clit and rub gently for a moment.
You seem to be surprised by your own wetness. Teasing me this way has left you very aroused.
You think for a moment, then get up and walk down the narrow aisle to the small restroom at the end of the car. You don't have to look back to know that I will follow you.
I arrive behind you and follow you inside. The train sways and bounces as I engage the door lock.
I'm standing behind you now, facing the dirty mirror. I reach around your waist and pull you to me, tangling my fingers in your hair. I pull your head back and drop my lips to your throat as you close your eyes in pleasure. One hand remains in your hair as the other roams over your body, squeezing your breasts, gliding over your flat stomach, your hips, your thighs. I push the bodice of your dress down and squeeze your breast as I continue to kiss your throat.
I bunch your skirt up at your waist as I find you with my fingers, dip into your wetness, and begin to caress your clit. I slide my fingers in wet, slippery circles against your clit as your breath comes out in gasps. You might be asking me to stop but I don't - I keep rubbing your clit until your hips grind in circles and you pant, "Don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop."
You collapse against me as you cum hard, standing in the rocking restroom, your dress pulled down and the cool air hardening your nipples, your skirt bunched around your waist. You moan as you cum and cum, as the passion and pleasure continue on and on.
Then I am turning you around. I tangle my fingers in your hair and push you down to your knees before me, and you reach up to pull my panties down, down until they pool at my feet. I use my grip on your hair to pull you to me as I spread my thighs, grinding myself into your sweet face, spreading my slick hot wetness over your lips, your tongue, your chin, your cheeks.
"You. Are. So. Fucking. Sexy," I manage to say, each word coming out with a thrust of my hips toward you as I grind my slick wet pussy over your lips and tongue. You taste my wetness flow as my breath comes faster and faster.
Then I am cumming, my hips jerking and writhing as electricity jolts through my body. You lick me hard and fast as my fingers, still tangled in your hair, hold your face to my throbbing pussy.
My orgasm lasts a long time. I continue grinding my slippery, swollen pussy against your face as the tremors slowly fade.
I pull you to your feet, finally, and we rearrange our disheveled clothing. "I think your stop is coming up," I say. "See you tomorrow?"
You open the door and step out into the aisle, looking back at me with a wink over your shoulder. "I wouldn't miss it."
You're halfway back to your seat when I think to call out, "Hey...what's your name?"
-----
Did you like this story? Don't forget to leave a comment!
Comments
Post a Comment