Skip to main content

Moonlight


We're friends, just friends. I'm staying over and we share a bed - just sharing a room because the house is crowded.

Something wakes me up and I look over at you. Even in the dim light I can see that your eyes are closed. I assume you're asleep. But from the way you're breathing and the way the blankets are moving, after a minute I can tell you're masturbating.

That turns me on. I begin pinching my nipples through the thin cotton of the t-shirt I'm sleeping in. I slip a hand down and begin touching myself through my panties.

My eyes adjust to the moonlight and I can see you pretty clearly now. Your face is flushed. Your breathing is quick and shallow.

Our motions are pulling the blankets down. I don't pull them up as they slip lower and lower.

I look over and see your hand at your breasts - squeezing, pinching, groping.

I pull my shirt up then, exposing my breasts in the moonlight. My motion must have alerted you that I have awakened, because you open your eyes and look over at me.

I don't stop. I look at your hands on your breasts, your pretty face. I see the way you're biting your lower lip.

I pinch my nipples. I see your eyes are drawn to my body.

I kick my legs then, pushing the blankets and sheets down, down, off of both of us, exposing us.

I slip my panties down around the curve of my ass, then off. I raise my knees and let my thighs fall wide. I look over at your body in the moonlight. I see you're slipping your pajamas off too.

I reach down and begin rubbing my pussy as I look into your eyes. I look at your body. You turn me on so much.

You look at me. You know I am touching myself only because of how sexy you are, how you are turning me on. You can see what you do to me. And that turns you on more.

I have one hand free. I reach over and take your free hand, grip it tightly.

I want to hold your hand as the sight of you in the moonlight makes me cum.
-----
Did you like this story? Don't forget to leave a comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatever you want

 I lead you to the bedroom and relieve you slowly, gradually of your clothes, murmuring endearments as I unbutton, unclasp, unzip, drawing the fabric across your skin slowly and deliberately as I unwrap you like a precious gift. When the last shred of fabric is gone I pull you gently to the bed. I arrange you there on hands and knees. I gently position your knees until the space between them is precise. You work with me earnestly to take precisely the position I have in mind. I press my hand softly on the sweet skin between your shoulder blades and you understand that I mean for you to drop your face to the mattress. You're on the bed now in the position I've chosen for you, the side of your face flat against the bedspread, your ass raised high over spread thighs. It is an unambiguous position. You can't write like this. It's not a comfortable way to watch television. You're not going to arrange yourself this way to have a beer. No. This position is about sex and on...

Hooters

A rueful smile formed on my lips as I looked out the window of the hotel room. Across the parking lot blinked the orange neon sign with its familiar owl emblem. I sent the message: You’re taking me to Hooters for our first date? She messaged back: Yes. I wasn’t surprised. Gwen is aware of my issues. She is my domme, after all. We have a different kind of dynamic. I don’t expect anyone to understand it. It's none of their business. She told me where to be and when to be there. I went. I don’t question her. If I did, she wouldn’t answer. Some things in life just are. I showered, brushed my hair, and dressed. The outfit I had brought to wear - the short, low-cut dress that had seemed right when I tried it on at home - was all wrong. I studied myself in the mirror, hating what I saw. My heart began beating erratically and the familiar pangs of an anxiety attack set in. I sipped a minibar brandy from the tiny bottle, willing my heart to slow down. The thought of leaving t...

Brunch in Carmel

It's Sunday morning in our flat in San Francisco's Marina district. The sun shines through the large bedroom window, waking me gently. I pad out to make us coffee as Julie awakens slowly. I return with two mugs and sit on the edge of the bed next to her. I know there's nothing on Julie's schedule for today, and I have deliberately kept my own agenda clear. "Get up," I say as the aroma of fresh coffee gently awakens her. "Let's drive down to Carmel for brunch." Carmel is a lovely city on the Pacific coast, about 100 miles south of San Francisco. It's full of rock formations and twisted cypress trees, lots of little shops full of homemade candles and crystals and tie-dye - and some of California's best restaurants. Our favorite is on a rocky bluff overlooking the ocean. The waves crash into the rocks below the outdoor deck where we have our brunch. It's a favorite destination. Julie kisses me with enthusiasm for the idea. It...