What would it be like, I wonder, for you to simply give me your pleasure?
Hand me the keys. Yield yourself up fully. You'll feel pleasure when I decide and how I decide. Edging. Cumming again and again. A long slow build-up or a quick jolt of release. When and where I say.
Yes, I want to choose your clothes every day. I want to see my name written on your body. I want to hear you say that you exist to belong to me. I want to see in your eyes that ownership completes you, thrills and satisfies you in an emotional way that is only adjacent to sexuality. I want to own you so I can take care of you and guide you into thrilling situations and teach you to please me, because I know how deeply you need to give me pleasure too. I want to own you so my praise means something to you.
But most of all, I want your pleasure.
You know that I will respect and honor the gift. I will use it for your benefit, with growing expertise and confidence as we learn each other more thoroughly, week by week.
It's when you're naked on your belly, thighs spread wide, my hand on your back holding you in place against the sheets, that you'll really get it. Feather touches when you need grinding. Teasing when you need penetration. I'll listen to your pleas and your moans. I'll feel your heart pounding under my fingers and I'll see your flushed face. The unmistakable scent of your passion will perfume the air.
Your hips will rock and thrust and roll upward to maximize contact.
But I own your pleasure and I will decide.
I see your need. I am not remotely indifferent to it. Your need is precious to me. That's why I encourage it so.
And when I decide, I will plunge my fingers into your cunt and rub fast against the slick wetness of your clit. I'll deliver the release you have begged for. It's more intense than it would have been if I hadn't pushed you, teased you, controlled you. And it's also more meaningful.
It's not really a question anymore, is it? Let me take the keys gently from your hand.
There. Doesn't that feel better?
Hand me the keys. Yield yourself up fully. You'll feel pleasure when I decide and how I decide. Edging. Cumming again and again. A long slow build-up or a quick jolt of release. When and where I say.
Yes, I want to choose your clothes every day. I want to see my name written on your body. I want to hear you say that you exist to belong to me. I want to see in your eyes that ownership completes you, thrills and satisfies you in an emotional way that is only adjacent to sexuality. I want to own you so I can take care of you and guide you into thrilling situations and teach you to please me, because I know how deeply you need to give me pleasure too. I want to own you so my praise means something to you.
But most of all, I want your pleasure.
You know that I will respect and honor the gift. I will use it for your benefit, with growing expertise and confidence as we learn each other more thoroughly, week by week.
It's when you're naked on your belly, thighs spread wide, my hand on your back holding you in place against the sheets, that you'll really get it. Feather touches when you need grinding. Teasing when you need penetration. I'll listen to your pleas and your moans. I'll feel your heart pounding under my fingers and I'll see your flushed face. The unmistakable scent of your passion will perfume the air.
Your hips will rock and thrust and roll upward to maximize contact.
But I own your pleasure and I will decide.
I see your need. I am not remotely indifferent to it. Your need is precious to me. That's why I encourage it so.
And when I decide, I will plunge my fingers into your cunt and rub fast against the slick wetness of your clit. I'll deliver the release you have begged for. It's more intense than it would have been if I hadn't pushed you, teased you, controlled you. And it's also more meaningful.
It's not really a question anymore, is it? Let me take the keys gently from your hand.
There. Doesn't that feel better?

Comments
Post a Comment