I edged a friend the other day. This is a transcript of what went on between us.
I sent my instructions to her throughout the day. I wrote them all in advance, but she received them according to a schedule.
Episode 1: Upon awakening
I know you are awake now, and I am thinking of you. I am imagining your body, warm and soft and drowsy. I imagine awakening next to you and caressing you as you sleep, until you open your eyes and see me there. I smile and continue teasing your nipples. You reach down and wriggle out of your bottoms as I play with your pretty breasts.
I reach down and glide my hands up and down your inner thighs, teasing you as I edge closer to your heat with each stroke. My fingers leave a trail of goose bumps on your smooth warm skin.
You part your thighs wider as my fingers get close, so close. But I stop then and smile. I pick up your hand, pull it to my lips, and push two fingers into my mouth. I lick and suck on them, my eyes never leaving yours. Then I pull your hand away and place it at the junction of your spread thighs.
"You," I whisper. "Show me."
I sit back and slide a hand into my panties as your fingers encounter your wetness.
I want you in bed, sweet slut. On your back. Don't undress. Pull and push your clothes aside so you can touch your breasts, fuck yourself, tease your clit.
Think of me awakening you with my hands on your breasts. Think of me teasing you, maybe even gathering just a bit of your wetness on my fingertips before pushing your own hand down between your legs.
Touch yourself for me now, sweet warm drowsy darling. Tease your sweet nipples, rub your pussy for me. Just fingers this time.
And whisper these words aloud:
I want you, Miss Gwen. I long to belong to you. I've exposed my tits and my pussy and I'm rubbing myself for you, showing you how I need to be touched. I'm a whore for you, Miss Gwen, your own insatiable slut. I'm fucking my wet pussy for you now, Miss Gwen, because that's what you have told me to do. I am utterly yours, and I will do whatever you say.
Keep yourself on the edge of cumming as long as you can, for two or three minutes at least.
When you are done, send me a few sentences about the experience. Tell me what you wore and how you pushed your clothing aside. Tell me what I would have seen if I had been there, standing at the foot of your bed. Tell me how it felt, how your fingers tasted in your mouth afterward, what you thought about, what you wanted.
Then stand by for instructions for Edging episode #2.
Miss Gwen,
Before I continue, I just want you to know that I will write these things in a stream of consciousness type way to keep things more...honest? So, it might not be the most eloquently written material. Nevertheless, I think it will convey things well.
Around 5:30 is when I woke up. My sleep was...restless. Last night's playing and the anticipation for today's activities really lodged themselves in my mind. My dreams were vivid, erotic. Sadly I don't remember them anymore, but I woke up with my body already aching for you, sweet Gwen. So of course, the first thing I did when I woke up was check my e-mail, where I found your messages.
I read your message two, three times to take it all in. I caught myself biting my lip as I read your words, and I closed my eyes as I pictured you there in front of me. Your gaze on my body sent shivers over my skin, and even without any touching I could feel goosebumps forming along my breasts and sides. I was wearing a nightie with matching undies, ruby colored, perhaps vermilion. Both are lacy. I pulled the nightie down a little so I could expose my breasts for you, but in order to do that comfortably I had to lower one of the straps. At this point, my breathing was heavy and irregular...
To be yours like that, so vulnerable and open. It is delicious and I could revel in the sensation for hours. Sadly, I don't have time for that, so I gave my nipples a quick tug to bring myself back to focus.
My fingers began to softly caress my skin as I explored the bumps that had formed on my breasts. Every time the tips brushed against my nipples, I could feel an immediate response inside of me as my pussy clenched and clenched. It didn't take long for me to have one hand down between my legs, and instead of pulling my undies aside, I began rubbing myself through the fabric. My excitement was clearly in a further state than I thought, because when I felt the sheets under me by accident I noticed my eagerness had run freely.
I did say those words out loud for you, again and again. I did it every time I was on the sweet edge of orgasm, so I knew that I would be there long enough for it to please you.
I kept thinking about how you were there, playing with yourself as you admired your whore. About how you might have my taste on your lips. How you have me writhe and moan with the simplest of commands. I think I spent about an hour touching myself to that thought in particular, during which I edged myself I don't even know how many times. When I finally had my fingers inside of me, I think I reached the edge within mere seconds. Oh, it was so tough to resist that sweet release! You would have loved the frustrated moans and whimpers.
Thank you for such a wonderful way to wake up!
Episode 2: At home
Dressing, breakfast, the normal morning routine.
Wrap yourself up for me like a present: Underthings that make you feel pretty. Clothing you can remove gradually. Probably a shirt that buttons up the front. A pretty bra. Brush your hair. Put on some shoes that make you feel slutty.
Look around the room, sweet slut, and envision very clearly where I am sitting. I am dressed in panties only as I sit easily, comfortably, confidently. Browse through my gallery if you'd like so you can imagine me very clearly.
And now you hear my voice: Calm, direct, a bit deeper than you expected. As I tell you in a very matter-of-fact, very detailed way what to do.
Unfasten the top button of your shirt, sweet slut. Yes, that's right. Pull the collar wide. Now turn to the side and look at me over your shoulder. Lean forward slightly and push your butt back. That's right. Now turn back to me. Two more buttons.
I will sit there and direct you as you remove you clothing piece by piece. Posing. Stopping to caress your breasts, to tease your nipples. Shimmying out of more clothing. Stripping down little by little, so slowly, to bare skin.
To the bed then, fully nude, flat on your back and splayed wide. Put the tip of your vibrator in your mouth and get it wet and slippery. Then, without turning it on, push it into you. Slide it in and out, feel the stretching, feel it filling you up. Pinch your nipples if you'd like as you fuck yourself, your thighs spread wide for me. Stretch your pussy wide, slip in some fingers too.
Remember where I am sitting. Make sure I can see everything.
Say these words aloud for me:
Watch me fuck myself for you, Miss Gwen. You've made me a filthy, slutty whore. I've stripped for you and pinched my nipples and I'm flat on my back getting fucked as you watch. I'm a nasty girl for you, Miss Gwen, your own willing slut. Watch the vibe slide in and out of my cunt, Miss Gwen. See how slick and hot and wet you've made my pussy. I'm your property, Miss Gwen, to use as you please. Just please let me keep fucking myself for you.
Wet your fingers now in your mouth and rub your clit as you continue sliding the vibe in and out, fucking yourself at just the speed and force you need. Glide your slippery fingers over your clit, rubbing fast and hard. Get close to cumming, then back off. Get close again, then back off. Get close at least six times for me, so close you have to take your fingers away for a few seconds to prevent an orgasm.
You are a gloriously sexy hot tramp for me, sweet girl. I'm watching you fuck yourself for me and you are turning me on so much. I'm so wet for you my little whore, I can't help fingering myself, inside my panties, as I watch you. My eyes are on you like lasers as I pinch my nipples and tease my clit. This is what you do to me.
When you are done, send me a few sentences about the experience. Tell me what clothes you stripped off for me. Tell me what I would have seen if I had been there, sitting where you imagined me. Tell me how it felt, what you thought about, what you wanted. What you want now.
Take some toys with you to work. And a lipstick or eyebrow pencil for bodywriting. Stand by for instructions for episode #3.
Oh, this was such a sensual experience! The chair from which you were observing me is right next to the full-length mirror that I use in the morning for getting dressed. So as I was slowly undressing myself for you, I could see what I looked like. My cheeks may have been beet red, but I felt like such a slut for you and I absolutely loved it! And your voice...it resonates right inside of me. I don't think I could ever resist your power. Not that I'd ever want to.
I am on the bus right now as I write this, and I can still feel how that toy and my fingers stretched me a little bit ago. I don't know what it is about that, but it brings me to climax so fast when you tell me to do things like that. At one point I was so close to cumming I had to push my hips up off the bed and grab the sheets while I screamed into my pillow. The sight would have pleased you, I am sure. What I really craved was to feel your fingers against my lips, to taste your excitement from watching your whore do your bidding. To clean your fingers one by one with my mouth...and to cum.
Oh, how badly I want to cum right now! I keep reaching down between my legs, hoping it offers some kind of relief, but it really just adds to it. Can't help myself though.
I brought a couple of toys with me to work as you requested.
I love you, Miss Gwen!
Episode 3: At work
Write some words on your body for me. You can write whatever you like but be sure you include these words:
Or not.
I am curious, now, just how slutty you are prepared to be without my explicit instructions. Will you suck on one vibe as you fuck yourself with another, as if you're in a nasty threesome? Will you get on your knees in the ladies' room, face down and ass up, and reach around to touch yourself from the front and back both at once? Will you slide a finger into your ass? Will you whisper nasty things?
Make yourself a list of nasty desires. Sentences that start "I want." You know... I want to lie on my back as you crouch over my head and grind your wet pussy all over my face. Or maybe I want you to finger me as we sit together in a cafe, daring me to cum as we drink coffee. Think of 10 or 12 of the filthiest desires you can think of. Do you want to get in the bathtub so I can pee on your fingers as your rub yourself? Now is time to confess everything.
Look at your annotated body in the mirror. Property. A fucktoy to be used. Transformed by this experience and your mounting horniness into my willing slut. Try to see yourself through my eyes, as a horny whore, eager to be used, willing to do anything to please me. A cunt. A mouth. Fingers. A tongue. And endless willingness.
Think of me looking at the words on your body and reading them as a confession.
Touch yourself then, any way you please. With toys or not. On the bed, in a chair, hanging from the chandelier if you'd like. But make it nasty. Think of your "I want" statements and say them over and over as you touch yourself. Feel how true they are, how willing you are to give yourself to me, to be my slut, to be a filthy whore to please me.
Look down at your body as you fuck yourself. See the words, the labels.
Imagine me watching, seeing the real you, the crazed needy slut, the wanton libertine, the horny whore. Show me how raw and needy you can be. Roll your hips, thrust up against your fingers as if meeting the thrust of a cock or strap-on. Let your hands and your slippery fingers and the sweat of exertion smear the writing on your body.
Get near to cumming and back off. And again. Five times or more. Ten. Twenty. You know how needy you are. Fuck yourself for me. But don't cum.
Catch your breath when you're done. I know the frustration level will be high. Photograph the writing on your body now. Send me the photos along with a few sentences about the experience. Tell me what you wrote on your body. Did you imagine me there watching you? Tell me how it felt, what you thought about, what you wanted. What you want now. Are these sessions getting easier or harder? Do you need to cum?
You can clean the writing off now if you want to. Or leave it there if you'd rather.
Then stand by for instructions for episode #4.
Fuck, are these getting easier or harder? That's a really good question I'd love to be able to answer myself. Both, I think. They're getting easier in that I feel like my lust and urges are beginning to take precedence over other thought processes such as modesty and embarrassment. But harder, because my cunt is aching and throbbing from how hard I just practically fisted myself in the bathroom.
Being marked as your whore feels so liberating! I really love having your name on my skin. I have taken photos and will upload them to my computer when I'm home. I hope they will please you.
I felt like using the plug, so I took it with me to the restroom. After marking myself with your words, I pulled down my pants and panties and began rubbing my asshole. It felt so good to focus on my ass for a bit to distract myself from my dripping pussy.
I moaned so loudly when I thought of your fingers playing with that very delicate hole of mine. If someone was outside, they surely must've heard me. I couldn't help myself.
I quickly got the plug inside me after getting it nice and slick with my own wetness, and I pressed my ass against the side of the wall. I used it to grind the plug more into myself. Miss Gwen, I didn't even feel shocked about rubbing my ass against a wall until after I left the room, I simply had to do it.
I used my fingers on my pussy, in and out of me, stretching...I had my whole hand inside at one point and it brought me so close to squirting. But I did not know if that counts as an orgasm or not, so I edged that, too. I think I'll need lots of towels tonight.
I know I must have a very potent sex scent about me right now, and of course I totally forgot to bring perfume. Hope my co-workers won't mind.
Episode 4: At work
Episode 4 is about toys.
I want you to start by fucking yourself. Rub your clit until you are wet and then ease a vibe into your pussy for me, let it slide in and out. Turn it on and plunge it in deep as you continue teasing and rubbing your clit. Feel yourself stretched and full.
Push the vibe in deep, feel it stretch you as you tease your asshole for me now. Hold the vibe there, deep, as you relax your buttocks and let your fingers probe and push. What a nasty girl you are, sweet slut.
Say these words aloud:
You're right, Miss Gwen. I am a nasty girl. I'm a complete horny slut for you. I eagerly await your direction to fuck my wet pussy, to tease my clit, to pinch my nipples...whatever you ask. I am in your hands and my only desire is to please you. Let me be you filthy pussy-licking whore, Miss Gwen. Let me spread my legs wide and fuck myself for you. Let me show you just how nasty I am, just what I need. I'll do anything you say, anything you say.
Pull the vibe out and lick it, taking it between your lips. Taste your arousal as you plunge it into your mouth.
Put a vibe against your clit for me now. Turn the power on to low as you plunge your fingers in and out of the slick, hot, wet, tight circle of your lips. Taste aroused pussy on your tongue. That is what you would taste here and now if you were to kneel between my feet, if you were to lean forward and plunge your face into the wet mess between my legs. Do not doubt that I would take a fistful of your hair then and pull you roughly against me, rocking my hips to grind my wet pussy against your chin, your checks, your full lips, your questing tongue. I'll smear my wet cunt all over your face.
Spread your legs wide, naked and wanton, approach orgasm then backing away, approaching then receding, over and over.
Get to the edge of orgasm...and then spend at least 10 minutes riding the edge, backing off only when necessary to prevent an explosion between your legs.
Imagine me there watching you, seeing the way you suck your fingers, spreading your thighs wide, fucking yourself, rubbing your clit with the vibrator. What a horny little slut you are.
Catch your breath when you're done. Write me a few sentences about the experience. Tell me how it felt, what you thought about, what you wanted. What you want now.
Then stand by for instructions for episode #5.
Those were the 10 most excruciatingly challenging minutes of my life! Saying those words aloud (I said them multiple times because it felt so good to say them) while you have me finger my ass is so intense. I want nothing more than to cum over and over as I resume fingering myself, while your cunt is pressed right up against my face, so hot and delicious. I want to inhale your scent and feel your soft skin under my lips.
The taste my cunt left on the toy was so good, Miss Gwen. Thank you for having me taste it. You turn me on so very much! I kept thinking about someone walking in on me there, legs wide and my sex on display. Not out of worry, but a scene where you would just casually acknowledge them as you watch my every move. They'd be shocked but of course join the viewing. And I'm still on that horribly evil edge!
Episode 5: At home
Episode 5 is devoted to communication, to seduction.
Once more, you are to imagine me in the room. You have complete access to all of your toys to use in any way you wish.
Pull on a nightgown or a shift or a teddy...something light, preferably not entirely opaque, maybe like that little white nightie in my Fet gallery. It doesn't have to look like that. But it ought to be something you wear for pleasure, not for its practical value.
Envision me in the chair again.
Now you are to show me plainly what I could be doing to you, and how it might affect you.
Start slowly. Goosebumps, feather touches. Outline the shape of your body. Your thighs. Your lovely breasts. Use your fingers or use a dildo as a pointer, gliding it over yourself, showing me exactly what is on offer.
Let the straps down and show me how I might touch your breasts. Take their weight in your hands, let them fill your palms. Show how I might entice the nipples to rise, how I could pinch and twist if I were inclined.
You will withhold nothing, that's clear. Whatever I wish, that's what I will do, with no hesitation or resistance from you.
Show me how your pussy lips are engorged and wet, how your clit is swollen and hard for me. Show me how I could penetrate you with fingers, fucking you, stretching you, filling you up.
Spread your legs and rub yourself with your fingers or a vibrator. Show me what you would look like under my ministrations as your body responds to me, as your legs part wider of their own accord.
Let me hear your breathing quicken. Let me hear you moan and whisper. Let me hear you say these words aloud:
All of this, Miss Gwen. All of this is yours. Just come and claim me, you will find no resistance here. I need your eyes on me. I need your touch. I need the taste of your wet pussy on my lips and tongue. I need to kneel and luck up at you, to see your face looking down at me between your legs. I need to feel your nipple between my lips and I lick and suck. There is no reluctant in me, no resistance. I want only to be yours. This body, this naughty imagination, these wicked, wicked thoughts. I wish only to please you.
Show me then how responsive your body is, how needy you are. Show me how your pussy thrills to be filled and fucked, how your clit throbs when you are touched. Show me your tits uncovered, proud, your nipples raw from mistreatment yet craving more pinching, twisting, tugging. Show me what you would give to me, this minute, if I were there.
Show me, too, how you want me to fuck you. Make every touch mine. Smell the scent of my sex in the air. Imagine me nude before you. Fuck yourself as you lick my heat, as you suck at my breast.
Turn the vibe on and entice me. Lure me to you. Show me how responsive and needy you are. Spread your legs and show me how you need to be fucked.
Edge for me at least six times...close to the edge of cumming, then backing away. Over and over.
Send me a few sentences of summary when you are done.
And stand by for Episode 6.
This was probably the sexiest task you have given me thus far. They had me work overtime which was literally the worst day for it - but it made coming home to this message all the more sweet!
Having you watch me and orchestrate my lust has to be the most erotic sensation in the world, Miss Gwen. My pussy has been so incredibly present since your previous request, and being here with you, your fingers deep inside of me, feels so fucking perfect! Oh if only I could cum! The wait is agonizing! I want to show you what a horny insatiable slut I am, how I need to get fucked all the time, and how hard you make me cum.
You can use me in any way you like. I am yours. My tits, my thighs, my mind, my cunt. All yours to use as you see fit.
Episode 6: At home
Episode 6 is devoted to submission
You may use your toys freely.
I have some paragraphs for you to contemplate in sequence.
The first is related to ownership. To being property. Your submission is so extreme that you give yourself to me, to use as I will. I can invite you to my hotel room and have you kneel naked so room service can set up my breakfast on your back. I can treat you casually, without regard, taking you up when I feel the need for pleasure and dropping you when I am sated. I can lend you to others like any other toy or object. It might give me pleasure to see you used by another dominant partner. If you perform well it would reflect highly on me. I would reward you for that.
I would like you to think about obedience, about the pleasure of being told precisely what to do so you needn't decide needn't be responsible. I will tell you how to please me, how to touch yourself, how I like my coffee, maybe. I will send you into the world with well-defined tasks to do and you will be able to measure your value as a sub in a very objective way when I assess the extent of your obedience. Perfect obedience can be strangely liberating. And rewarding.
Spend a moment or two thinking about what a nasty horny whore you are. All the sex stories and naked people in your browser history. Your need to kneel and abase yourself. It's really all your worth. At some point when you're naked, leashed, licking me with eyes averted, calling you names is redundant. You know yourself to be a worthless whore, tolerated for the slick wet heat of your pussy and your slippery tongue. Don't look for consideration, girl, don't look even to be treated as a person. You don't deserve the privilege of my wet pussy grinding into your face. Be grateful.
Stop for a moment now. Imagine yourself kneeling between my knees. You have seen pictures of the pussy you would find before your nose. You have imagined, I know, parting my lips with your tongue, darting inside, teasing my clit. You know that my muscles will tense and my breathing will quicken as you please me. And have you also imagined the moment I take your hair in my hand and pull your face away. You look up at me. I look down into your eyes. And I bring my free hand quickly against your cheek in a hard slap. The sting brings tears to your eyes and I quickly pull your face back against me, begin rolling my hips and grinding against you. I reach down and pinch your nipples hard, twisting them until the pain is fearsome. As you contemplate the delicious role of pain in our relationship, pinch your own nipples. Bring your palm down in a hard slap against your naked pussy.
Or maybe I'll direct you to approach a street-facing window. Stand a couple feet away and remove your shirt. No one is looking at you, but any passerby who happened to glance up would see you. Keep standing there. Does the thought of being glimpsed in such circumstances arouse you? Would you caress your breasts as you stood there? Think of visiting a local cafe braless when I direct you to, letting your shirt gap open as you inquire, "Is there any way I could have a couple of those blueberry muffins for free?" Your body belongs to me, and if I direct you to trade glimpses for sweets, that's how it will be.
What if your daily orgasms were always subject to my direction as they are today? Edging but no orgasms one day, an hourly quota of orgasms the next. That is a true sign of ownership, isn't it? Would you plead with me if I prescribed two days of abstinence? Three? Six?
Does it please you to think of yourself as owned?
You are a sweet slut and I adore you. Fuck yourself for me now.
Read through the paragraphs. Note which ones spark fantasies. Pursue the fantasies toward orgasms, but of course, you may not cum. Not yet. You do not have my permission to cum.
Edge for me at least four times...close to the edge of cumming, then backing away. Over and over.
Send me a few sentences of summary when you are done.
So many of these sparked the most beautiful fantasies for me. I think I shall have to write them out soon for you to read. I feel like I've explored paths tonight that I've normally shied away from, thank you for that. It finds me scared in a way, but also very excited and content. I don't have to worry, I am in your hands, I am free.
Oh but my pussy, Miss Gwen! I need to cum so very very bad. I hope you don't mind I'll cut this one short, I'm going to message you on fet to see if you're available. I want you, I want to be yours. I need it so bad.
I sent my instructions to her throughout the day. I wrote them all in advance, but she received them according to a schedule.
Episode 1: Upon awakening
I know you are awake now, and I am thinking of you. I am imagining your body, warm and soft and drowsy. I imagine awakening next to you and caressing you as you sleep, until you open your eyes and see me there. I smile and continue teasing your nipples. You reach down and wriggle out of your bottoms as I play with your pretty breasts.
I reach down and glide my hands up and down your inner thighs, teasing you as I edge closer to your heat with each stroke. My fingers leave a trail of goose bumps on your smooth warm skin.
You part your thighs wider as my fingers get close, so close. But I stop then and smile. I pick up your hand, pull it to my lips, and push two fingers into my mouth. I lick and suck on them, my eyes never leaving yours. Then I pull your hand away and place it at the junction of your spread thighs.
"You," I whisper. "Show me."
I sit back and slide a hand into my panties as your fingers encounter your wetness.
I want you in bed, sweet slut. On your back. Don't undress. Pull and push your clothes aside so you can touch your breasts, fuck yourself, tease your clit.
Think of me awakening you with my hands on your breasts. Think of me teasing you, maybe even gathering just a bit of your wetness on my fingertips before pushing your own hand down between your legs.
Touch yourself for me now, sweet warm drowsy darling. Tease your sweet nipples, rub your pussy for me. Just fingers this time.
And whisper these words aloud:
I want you, Miss Gwen. I long to belong to you. I've exposed my tits and my pussy and I'm rubbing myself for you, showing you how I need to be touched. I'm a whore for you, Miss Gwen, your own insatiable slut. I'm fucking my wet pussy for you now, Miss Gwen, because that's what you have told me to do. I am utterly yours, and I will do whatever you say.
Keep yourself on the edge of cumming as long as you can, for two or three minutes at least.
When you are done, send me a few sentences about the experience. Tell me what you wore and how you pushed your clothing aside. Tell me what I would have seen if I had been there, standing at the foot of your bed. Tell me how it felt, how your fingers tasted in your mouth afterward, what you thought about, what you wanted.
Then stand by for instructions for Edging episode #2.
-----
Miss Gwen,
Before I continue, I just want you to know that I will write these things in a stream of consciousness type way to keep things more...honest? So, it might not be the most eloquently written material. Nevertheless, I think it will convey things well.
Around 5:30 is when I woke up. My sleep was...restless. Last night's playing and the anticipation for today's activities really lodged themselves in my mind. My dreams were vivid, erotic. Sadly I don't remember them anymore, but I woke up with my body already aching for you, sweet Gwen. So of course, the first thing I did when I woke up was check my e-mail, where I found your messages.
I read your message two, three times to take it all in. I caught myself biting my lip as I read your words, and I closed my eyes as I pictured you there in front of me. Your gaze on my body sent shivers over my skin, and even without any touching I could feel goosebumps forming along my breasts and sides. I was wearing a nightie with matching undies, ruby colored, perhaps vermilion. Both are lacy. I pulled the nightie down a little so I could expose my breasts for you, but in order to do that comfortably I had to lower one of the straps. At this point, my breathing was heavy and irregular...
To be yours like that, so vulnerable and open. It is delicious and I could revel in the sensation for hours. Sadly, I don't have time for that, so I gave my nipples a quick tug to bring myself back to focus.
My fingers began to softly caress my skin as I explored the bumps that had formed on my breasts. Every time the tips brushed against my nipples, I could feel an immediate response inside of me as my pussy clenched and clenched. It didn't take long for me to have one hand down between my legs, and instead of pulling my undies aside, I began rubbing myself through the fabric. My excitement was clearly in a further state than I thought, because when I felt the sheets under me by accident I noticed my eagerness had run freely.
I did say those words out loud for you, again and again. I did it every time I was on the sweet edge of orgasm, so I knew that I would be there long enough for it to please you.
I kept thinking about how you were there, playing with yourself as you admired your whore. About how you might have my taste on your lips. How you have me writhe and moan with the simplest of commands. I think I spent about an hour touching myself to that thought in particular, during which I edged myself I don't even know how many times. When I finally had my fingers inside of me, I think I reached the edge within mere seconds. Oh, it was so tough to resist that sweet release! You would have loved the frustrated moans and whimpers.
Thank you for such a wonderful way to wake up!
Episode 2: At home
Dressing, breakfast, the normal morning routine.
Wrap yourself up for me like a present: Underthings that make you feel pretty. Clothing you can remove gradually. Probably a shirt that buttons up the front. A pretty bra. Brush your hair. Put on some shoes that make you feel slutty.
Look around the room, sweet slut, and envision very clearly where I am sitting. I am dressed in panties only as I sit easily, comfortably, confidently. Browse through my gallery if you'd like so you can imagine me very clearly.
And now you hear my voice: Calm, direct, a bit deeper than you expected. As I tell you in a very matter-of-fact, very detailed way what to do.
Unfasten the top button of your shirt, sweet slut. Yes, that's right. Pull the collar wide. Now turn to the side and look at me over your shoulder. Lean forward slightly and push your butt back. That's right. Now turn back to me. Two more buttons.
I will sit there and direct you as you remove you clothing piece by piece. Posing. Stopping to caress your breasts, to tease your nipples. Shimmying out of more clothing. Stripping down little by little, so slowly, to bare skin.
To the bed then, fully nude, flat on your back and splayed wide. Put the tip of your vibrator in your mouth and get it wet and slippery. Then, without turning it on, push it into you. Slide it in and out, feel the stretching, feel it filling you up. Pinch your nipples if you'd like as you fuck yourself, your thighs spread wide for me. Stretch your pussy wide, slip in some fingers too.
Remember where I am sitting. Make sure I can see everything.
Say these words aloud for me:
Watch me fuck myself for you, Miss Gwen. You've made me a filthy, slutty whore. I've stripped for you and pinched my nipples and I'm flat on my back getting fucked as you watch. I'm a nasty girl for you, Miss Gwen, your own willing slut. Watch the vibe slide in and out of my cunt, Miss Gwen. See how slick and hot and wet you've made my pussy. I'm your property, Miss Gwen, to use as you please. Just please let me keep fucking myself for you.
Wet your fingers now in your mouth and rub your clit as you continue sliding the vibe in and out, fucking yourself at just the speed and force you need. Glide your slippery fingers over your clit, rubbing fast and hard. Get close to cumming, then back off. Get close again, then back off. Get close at least six times for me, so close you have to take your fingers away for a few seconds to prevent an orgasm.
You are a gloriously sexy hot tramp for me, sweet girl. I'm watching you fuck yourself for me and you are turning me on so much. I'm so wet for you my little whore, I can't help fingering myself, inside my panties, as I watch you. My eyes are on you like lasers as I pinch my nipples and tease my clit. This is what you do to me.
When you are done, send me a few sentences about the experience. Tell me what clothes you stripped off for me. Tell me what I would have seen if I had been there, sitting where you imagined me. Tell me how it felt, what you thought about, what you wanted. What you want now.
Take some toys with you to work. And a lipstick or eyebrow pencil for bodywriting. Stand by for instructions for episode #3.
-----
Oh, this was such a sensual experience! The chair from which you were observing me is right next to the full-length mirror that I use in the morning for getting dressed. So as I was slowly undressing myself for you, I could see what I looked like. My cheeks may have been beet red, but I felt like such a slut for you and I absolutely loved it! And your voice...it resonates right inside of me. I don't think I could ever resist your power. Not that I'd ever want to.
I am on the bus right now as I write this, and I can still feel how that toy and my fingers stretched me a little bit ago. I don't know what it is about that, but it brings me to climax so fast when you tell me to do things like that. At one point I was so close to cumming I had to push my hips up off the bed and grab the sheets while I screamed into my pillow. The sight would have pleased you, I am sure. What I really craved was to feel your fingers against my lips, to taste your excitement from watching your whore do your bidding. To clean your fingers one by one with my mouth...and to cum.
Oh, how badly I want to cum right now! I keep reaching down between my legs, hoping it offers some kind of relief, but it really just adds to it. Can't help myself though.
I brought a couple of toys with me to work as you requested.
- A glass dildo that I really like.
- A butt plug.
- A small silver bullet vibe that I always have in my purse.
I love you, Miss Gwen!
Episode 3: At work
Write some words on your body for me. You can write whatever you like but be sure you include these words:
- Prey
- Slut
- Property
- Whore
Or not.
I am curious, now, just how slutty you are prepared to be without my explicit instructions. Will you suck on one vibe as you fuck yourself with another, as if you're in a nasty threesome? Will you get on your knees in the ladies' room, face down and ass up, and reach around to touch yourself from the front and back both at once? Will you slide a finger into your ass? Will you whisper nasty things?
Make yourself a list of nasty desires. Sentences that start "I want." You know... I want to lie on my back as you crouch over my head and grind your wet pussy all over my face. Or maybe I want you to finger me as we sit together in a cafe, daring me to cum as we drink coffee. Think of 10 or 12 of the filthiest desires you can think of. Do you want to get in the bathtub so I can pee on your fingers as your rub yourself? Now is time to confess everything.
Look at your annotated body in the mirror. Property. A fucktoy to be used. Transformed by this experience and your mounting horniness into my willing slut. Try to see yourself through my eyes, as a horny whore, eager to be used, willing to do anything to please me. A cunt. A mouth. Fingers. A tongue. And endless willingness.
Think of me looking at the words on your body and reading them as a confession.
Touch yourself then, any way you please. With toys or not. On the bed, in a chair, hanging from the chandelier if you'd like. But make it nasty. Think of your "I want" statements and say them over and over as you touch yourself. Feel how true they are, how willing you are to give yourself to me, to be my slut, to be a filthy whore to please me.
Look down at your body as you fuck yourself. See the words, the labels.
Imagine me watching, seeing the real you, the crazed needy slut, the wanton libertine, the horny whore. Show me how raw and needy you can be. Roll your hips, thrust up against your fingers as if meeting the thrust of a cock or strap-on. Let your hands and your slippery fingers and the sweat of exertion smear the writing on your body.
Get near to cumming and back off. And again. Five times or more. Ten. Twenty. You know how needy you are. Fuck yourself for me. But don't cum.
Catch your breath when you're done. I know the frustration level will be high. Photograph the writing on your body now. Send me the photos along with a few sentences about the experience. Tell me what you wrote on your body. Did you imagine me there watching you? Tell me how it felt, what you thought about, what you wanted. What you want now. Are these sessions getting easier or harder? Do you need to cum?
You can clean the writing off now if you want to. Or leave it there if you'd rather.
Then stand by for instructions for episode #4.
-----
Fuck, are these getting easier or harder? That's a really good question I'd love to be able to answer myself. Both, I think. They're getting easier in that I feel like my lust and urges are beginning to take precedence over other thought processes such as modesty and embarrassment. But harder, because my cunt is aching and throbbing from how hard I just practically fisted myself in the bathroom.
Being marked as your whore feels so liberating! I really love having your name on my skin. I have taken photos and will upload them to my computer when I'm home. I hope they will please you.
I felt like using the plug, so I took it with me to the restroom. After marking myself with your words, I pulled down my pants and panties and began rubbing my asshole. It felt so good to focus on my ass for a bit to distract myself from my dripping pussy.
I moaned so loudly when I thought of your fingers playing with that very delicate hole of mine. If someone was outside, they surely must've heard me. I couldn't help myself.
I quickly got the plug inside me after getting it nice and slick with my own wetness, and I pressed my ass against the side of the wall. I used it to grind the plug more into myself. Miss Gwen, I didn't even feel shocked about rubbing my ass against a wall until after I left the room, I simply had to do it.
I used my fingers on my pussy, in and out of me, stretching...I had my whole hand inside at one point and it brought me so close to squirting. But I did not know if that counts as an orgasm or not, so I edged that, too. I think I'll need lots of towels tonight.
I know I must have a very potent sex scent about me right now, and of course I totally forgot to bring perfume. Hope my co-workers won't mind.
Episode 4: At work
Episode 4 is about toys.
I want you to start by fucking yourself. Rub your clit until you are wet and then ease a vibe into your pussy for me, let it slide in and out. Turn it on and plunge it in deep as you continue teasing and rubbing your clit. Feel yourself stretched and full.
Push the vibe in deep, feel it stretch you as you tease your asshole for me now. Hold the vibe there, deep, as you relax your buttocks and let your fingers probe and push. What a nasty girl you are, sweet slut.
Say these words aloud:
You're right, Miss Gwen. I am a nasty girl. I'm a complete horny slut for you. I eagerly await your direction to fuck my wet pussy, to tease my clit, to pinch my nipples...whatever you ask. I am in your hands and my only desire is to please you. Let me be you filthy pussy-licking whore, Miss Gwen. Let me spread my legs wide and fuck myself for you. Let me show you just how nasty I am, just what I need. I'll do anything you say, anything you say.
Pull the vibe out and lick it, taking it between your lips. Taste your arousal as you plunge it into your mouth.
Put a vibe against your clit for me now. Turn the power on to low as you plunge your fingers in and out of the slick, hot, wet, tight circle of your lips. Taste aroused pussy on your tongue. That is what you would taste here and now if you were to kneel between my feet, if you were to lean forward and plunge your face into the wet mess between my legs. Do not doubt that I would take a fistful of your hair then and pull you roughly against me, rocking my hips to grind my wet pussy against your chin, your checks, your full lips, your questing tongue. I'll smear my wet cunt all over your face.
Spread your legs wide, naked and wanton, approach orgasm then backing away, approaching then receding, over and over.
Get to the edge of orgasm...and then spend at least 10 minutes riding the edge, backing off only when necessary to prevent an explosion between your legs.
Imagine me there watching you, seeing the way you suck your fingers, spreading your thighs wide, fucking yourself, rubbing your clit with the vibrator. What a horny little slut you are.
Catch your breath when you're done. Write me a few sentences about the experience. Tell me how it felt, what you thought about, what you wanted. What you want now.
Then stand by for instructions for episode #5.
-----
Those were the 10 most excruciatingly challenging minutes of my life! Saying those words aloud (I said them multiple times because it felt so good to say them) while you have me finger my ass is so intense. I want nothing more than to cum over and over as I resume fingering myself, while your cunt is pressed right up against my face, so hot and delicious. I want to inhale your scent and feel your soft skin under my lips.
The taste my cunt left on the toy was so good, Miss Gwen. Thank you for having me taste it. You turn me on so very much! I kept thinking about someone walking in on me there, legs wide and my sex on display. Not out of worry, but a scene where you would just casually acknowledge them as you watch my every move. They'd be shocked but of course join the viewing. And I'm still on that horribly evil edge!
Episode 5: At home
Episode 5 is devoted to communication, to seduction.
Once more, you are to imagine me in the room. You have complete access to all of your toys to use in any way you wish.
Pull on a nightgown or a shift or a teddy...something light, preferably not entirely opaque, maybe like that little white nightie in my Fet gallery. It doesn't have to look like that. But it ought to be something you wear for pleasure, not for its practical value.
Envision me in the chair again.
Now you are to show me plainly what I could be doing to you, and how it might affect you.
Start slowly. Goosebumps, feather touches. Outline the shape of your body. Your thighs. Your lovely breasts. Use your fingers or use a dildo as a pointer, gliding it over yourself, showing me exactly what is on offer.
Let the straps down and show me how I might touch your breasts. Take their weight in your hands, let them fill your palms. Show how I might entice the nipples to rise, how I could pinch and twist if I were inclined.
You will withhold nothing, that's clear. Whatever I wish, that's what I will do, with no hesitation or resistance from you.
Show me how your pussy lips are engorged and wet, how your clit is swollen and hard for me. Show me how I could penetrate you with fingers, fucking you, stretching you, filling you up.
Spread your legs and rub yourself with your fingers or a vibrator. Show me what you would look like under my ministrations as your body responds to me, as your legs part wider of their own accord.
Let me hear your breathing quicken. Let me hear you moan and whisper. Let me hear you say these words aloud:
All of this, Miss Gwen. All of this is yours. Just come and claim me, you will find no resistance here. I need your eyes on me. I need your touch. I need the taste of your wet pussy on my lips and tongue. I need to kneel and luck up at you, to see your face looking down at me between your legs. I need to feel your nipple between my lips and I lick and suck. There is no reluctant in me, no resistance. I want only to be yours. This body, this naughty imagination, these wicked, wicked thoughts. I wish only to please you.
Show me then how responsive your body is, how needy you are. Show me how your pussy thrills to be filled and fucked, how your clit throbs when you are touched. Show me your tits uncovered, proud, your nipples raw from mistreatment yet craving more pinching, twisting, tugging. Show me what you would give to me, this minute, if I were there.
Show me, too, how you want me to fuck you. Make every touch mine. Smell the scent of my sex in the air. Imagine me nude before you. Fuck yourself as you lick my heat, as you suck at my breast.
Turn the vibe on and entice me. Lure me to you. Show me how responsive and needy you are. Spread your legs and show me how you need to be fucked.
Edge for me at least six times...close to the edge of cumming, then backing away. Over and over.
Send me a few sentences of summary when you are done.
And stand by for Episode 6.
-----
This was probably the sexiest task you have given me thus far. They had me work overtime which was literally the worst day for it - but it made coming home to this message all the more sweet!
Having you watch me and orchestrate my lust has to be the most erotic sensation in the world, Miss Gwen. My pussy has been so incredibly present since your previous request, and being here with you, your fingers deep inside of me, feels so fucking perfect! Oh if only I could cum! The wait is agonizing! I want to show you what a horny insatiable slut I am, how I need to get fucked all the time, and how hard you make me cum.
You can use me in any way you like. I am yours. My tits, my thighs, my mind, my cunt. All yours to use as you see fit.
Episode 6: At home
Episode 6 is devoted to submission
You may use your toys freely.
I have some paragraphs for you to contemplate in sequence.
The first is related to ownership. To being property. Your submission is so extreme that you give yourself to me, to use as I will. I can invite you to my hotel room and have you kneel naked so room service can set up my breakfast on your back. I can treat you casually, without regard, taking you up when I feel the need for pleasure and dropping you when I am sated. I can lend you to others like any other toy or object. It might give me pleasure to see you used by another dominant partner. If you perform well it would reflect highly on me. I would reward you for that.
I would like you to think about obedience, about the pleasure of being told precisely what to do so you needn't decide needn't be responsible. I will tell you how to please me, how to touch yourself, how I like my coffee, maybe. I will send you into the world with well-defined tasks to do and you will be able to measure your value as a sub in a very objective way when I assess the extent of your obedience. Perfect obedience can be strangely liberating. And rewarding.
Spend a moment or two thinking about what a nasty horny whore you are. All the sex stories and naked people in your browser history. Your need to kneel and abase yourself. It's really all your worth. At some point when you're naked, leashed, licking me with eyes averted, calling you names is redundant. You know yourself to be a worthless whore, tolerated for the slick wet heat of your pussy and your slippery tongue. Don't look for consideration, girl, don't look even to be treated as a person. You don't deserve the privilege of my wet pussy grinding into your face. Be grateful.
Stop for a moment now. Imagine yourself kneeling between my knees. You have seen pictures of the pussy you would find before your nose. You have imagined, I know, parting my lips with your tongue, darting inside, teasing my clit. You know that my muscles will tense and my breathing will quicken as you please me. And have you also imagined the moment I take your hair in my hand and pull your face away. You look up at me. I look down into your eyes. And I bring my free hand quickly against your cheek in a hard slap. The sting brings tears to your eyes and I quickly pull your face back against me, begin rolling my hips and grinding against you. I reach down and pinch your nipples hard, twisting them until the pain is fearsome. As you contemplate the delicious role of pain in our relationship, pinch your own nipples. Bring your palm down in a hard slap against your naked pussy.
Or maybe I'll direct you to approach a street-facing window. Stand a couple feet away and remove your shirt. No one is looking at you, but any passerby who happened to glance up would see you. Keep standing there. Does the thought of being glimpsed in such circumstances arouse you? Would you caress your breasts as you stood there? Think of visiting a local cafe braless when I direct you to, letting your shirt gap open as you inquire, "Is there any way I could have a couple of those blueberry muffins for free?" Your body belongs to me, and if I direct you to trade glimpses for sweets, that's how it will be.
What if your daily orgasms were always subject to my direction as they are today? Edging but no orgasms one day, an hourly quota of orgasms the next. That is a true sign of ownership, isn't it? Would you plead with me if I prescribed two days of abstinence? Three? Six?
Does it please you to think of yourself as owned?
You are a sweet slut and I adore you. Fuck yourself for me now.
Read through the paragraphs. Note which ones spark fantasies. Pursue the fantasies toward orgasms, but of course, you may not cum. Not yet. You do not have my permission to cum.
Edge for me at least four times...close to the edge of cumming, then backing away. Over and over.
Send me a few sentences of summary when you are done.
-----
So many of these sparked the most beautiful fantasies for me. I think I shall have to write them out soon for you to read. I feel like I've explored paths tonight that I've normally shied away from, thank you for that. It finds me scared in a way, but also very excited and content. I don't have to worry, I am in your hands, I am free.
Oh but my pussy, Miss Gwen! I need to cum so very very bad. I hope you don't mind I'll cut this one short, I'm going to message you on fet to see if you're available. I want you, I want to be yours. I need it so bad.
-----
Did you like this story? Don't forget to leave a comment!

Comments
Post a Comment