It wasn't until I was at the airport that I learned your flight had been canceled. I got to the airport in plenty of time for once, a big bouquet of roses in hand, to welcome you home. I ran all the way to the cross-country arrival gates and strode up to the info screen with plenty of time. You would be so surprised to see me!
And then I saw it. Flight 303 was blinking and highlighted. Canceled.
I felt my shoulders slump. The birthday curse had struck again. My identical twin sister and I would spend the day on opposite sides of the continent once more.
My phone buzzed. It was you. "Don't go to the airport," you said. "My flight's canceled."
"Too late," I replied. "I'm already there!"
"What - you? On time? I don't believe it!"
"I got here with time to spare. And I got you roses."
"You didn't!"
I took a quick photo of the bouquet and sent it to her.
"You did!"
"Told you."
"Well, go on home. They say there's not going to be another flight tonight. They'll put me on something in the morning."
"Okay, sis. I'll see you then."
"See you."
I slipped the phone into my pocket, rested the bouquet on my shoulder like a soldier's rifle, and began the long walk back to the parking lot.
Partway there my progress was halted by a big crowd. Lots of guys with cameras, even some TV video cameras. They blocked the hall in front of one of the arrival gates as passengers streamed out. "Is that her?" someone called out. "Not yet!" someone else replied.
I stood impatiently as the last of the passengers left the gate and headed for baggage claim. The reporters and photographers waited a couple more minutes to make sure no one else was coming out. "Plane's empty," a flight attendant said.
"She gave us the slip again!" I heard a reporter say. The media mob shouldered their cameras and headed toward the exit. Whoever they were expecting, evidently they missed her. I wondered who it was.
I was trailing along behind the reporters with my sad bouquet when I felt a hand pluck at my sleeve. The hand pulled me into a closed departure lounge and I found myself standing toe-to-toe with Jennifer Lawrence.
"Are they gone?" she asked.
"They?" I replied stupidly.
"The reporters!" she hissed. "Are they all gone?"
"Yeah, I think so," I said. "I heard them saying you had given them the slip."
A smile brightened her familiar face. "I guess I did!" she said. "Thank you!"
She gave me a quick hug. "Keep me company for a few minutes? I need to be sure they're really gone."
With my sister stranded hundreds of miles away I didn't have any obligations calling me. "Sure," I said.
J-Law thanked me again with another hug. She pulled me deeper into the deserted boarding lounge. The lights were dimmed there - it seemed like a perfect place to hide out for a while. She pulled me deeper into the lounge and backed me up against a pillar. "I'm really, really grateful," she said. "I freak out a little when I have to wait alone in a strange city."
I stood against the pillar in the darkened lounge. She paced back and forth and then turned to me. "Nice flowers," she said. "Am I keeping you from something? Are you planning to propose to someone?"
"Nah," I said. "I was meeting my sister's plane, but it's delayed. I'll see her in the morning."
"I see," Jennifer said. She stepped forward until I could smell her perfume, then pushed me up hard against the pillar and kissed me full on the lips, her hands roaming up and down my body.
I dropped the flowers in surprise. Jennifer stepped back and spun me around until I was facing the pillar, then pressed the length of her body against me. She rubbed her hands up and down my sides. She grabbed my ass. She kissed the side of my neck.
"What are you--"
"Hush," she said. "We don't want the reporters to hear us."
She glided her hands down my hips and gathered up my skirt, tugging it higher and higher. When it reached my waist she slipped her fingers into the waistband of my panties and pushed them down - down my thighs, past my knees, to puddle on the floor.
She dropped to her knees then, kneeling behind me as I leaned against the pillar, my skirt bunched up around my waist. At any moment they could call a flight for our unused gate. Passengers could stream in. But she wasn't thinking about that.
She pushed my knees apart and I felt my thighs spread as I held on to the pillar for support. Then she ducked under my skirt and lifted her face to me. She poked her tongue out and took a long, slow lick along the length of my pussy, drawing the tip of her tongue along the length of the slick wet split in my flesh, parting me. She pushed inside with the tip of her tongue. She licked and teased me as my juices flowed down my thighs. She flicked her tongue against my clit, then used her tongue to caress it with slow circles, then fast stabbing and flicking, up and down and side to side.
I was too startled to protest. And the actress's tongue felt too good against my sex. I never wanted her to stop.
Jennifer changed her angle a bit and plunged her tongue between the cheeks of my ass. She pushed between them, tickling and probing. She took long slow licks, then reached up and took the globes of my ass in her hands. She pulled on them gently, parting me, spreading me wide.
She washed me then with her warm tongue, swiping up and down my ass, probing the area between my cheeks.
I squirmed against the pillar as she made a little dart of her tongue and poked it into the center of my puckered asshole. I felt her apply rhythmic pressure with her tongue: pushing, then relaxing, pushing, then relaxing. The sensations nearly overwhelmed me as she slipped a finger in and out of my pussy and applied a quick circling motion to my clit with the pad of her thumb.
I gasped as I felt her warm, wet, soft, insistent tongue slip into my ass.
I reached down and slipped a finger into my slick wet cunt next to Jennifer's as she continued probing my ass with her slippery tongue. We were both fucking me now, fucking me with our fingers, stretching me, probing me. Jennifer rubbed wetness over my clit, faster and harder with each passing moment. I could feel my orgasm approaching quickly.
She pushed her tongue into the tight ring of my ass then, inside. She pushed deeper, using her tongue to swirl and squirm inside me. I rubbed my clit as she kept licking me.
She licked around the sensitive nerves outside, the crease between my ass cheeks, the delicate brown rosebud. Then she pushed her tongue inside again.
She was still rubbing my clit as all this went on. The two of us pushed fingers deep into my pussy as she licked my ass. We began thrusting deep and hard with a steady rhythm. Jennifer Lawrence was finger-fucking me there in the boarding lounge as she licked my asshole. Could life possibly get any stranger?
I felt J-Law pull her pretty face away and I moaned. "You are so fucking hot," she whispered, then slipped her swirling tongue back into my ass. She pushed her fingers deeper into my cunt, fucking me hard. I glanced down and saw that she had slipped a hand into her own pants.
Jennifer kept fucking herself as she licked my ass. I spread my thighs wide and rubbed my clit as she licked me. I felt her fingers assaulting my cunt and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I began moaning and breathing hard. I heard an answering moan from Jennifer and I knew she, too, was close to cumming.
She intensified her efforts at my asshole, pushing her tongue in as deep as she could, pushing in and out, fucking my ass with her tongue. She added a finger to her assault on my cunt, stretching me open as she continued to thrust in and out. Her thumb was slippery ono my clit.
My orgasm arrived then. I cried out and tried to muffle my cry with the sleeve of my jacket. Jennifer redoubled her efforts at my ass, fingering my wet cunt furiously as orgasm claimed me.
I began to slide down the pillar then as my knees and thighs gave way under the assault of the intense orgasm.
Jennifer collapsed against me and hugged me tight as I shivered. She kissed me deeply, and I could tast the musky, salty liquor of my ass on her lips.
"Thanks for that warm welcome to the city," J-Law said with a big grin.
I just stared at her for a moment, and then joined her as she began laughing hard.
-----
Did you like this story? Don't forget to leave a comment!
Comments
Post a Comment