Skip to main content

Birthday shopping with Linda

"But where are we going?" Linda asks me, for something like the sixth time.

"Linda...you are so impatient! A birthday present is supposed to be a surprise, so let me surprise you."

She crosses her arms over her breasts and settles back into the passenger seat with a frustrated sigh as I continue driving. "Can't you give me a hint?" she asks.

"Look," I reply. "We're here."

I'm just turning the car into the parking lot of a lingerie shop. "Happy birthday," I say.

"This is my birthday present?" she asks. "Sexy outfits? Isn't that more like a present for you?"

I sputter for a moment before she leans over and gives me a kiss. "I'm just teasing you, darling," she says. "This is very sweet of you." She smiles broadly. "Let's shop!"

We walk through the store and admire the offerings: pajamas and negligees and camisoles and nightgowns. Panties and little peekaboo sets and garter belts and baby dolls and booster bras and boas. Teddies. Chemises. Corsets. Fishnet stockings. Before long I am carrying a double-armload of silky, satin, sexy items that Linda wants to try on.

A saleswoman points us toward the dressing room and she steps inside. I start to hand her the clothes, but she quickly pulls me in behind her and closes the door.

The dressing room is long and narrow. There's a low stool in the back and she points me toward it, putting a finger before her lips to shush me so I don't alert the saleswoman to my presence in the dressing room. She locks the door. This is clearly against the store rules.

She places the lingerie on a wooden bench that spans the dressing room's long wall. Then, matter-of-factly, she pulls her tight t-shirt over her head and hangs it on one of the hooks above the bench. She slips off her sandals, and then her blue-jeans join her t-shirt on the wall. She stands before me in bra and panties as she sorts through the lingerie and tries to decide what she will try on first.

She decides on a green camisole with matching panties. She faces away from me as she discards her bra and panties matter-of-factly, then pulls the camisole over her head and smooths it over her torso. It's a sheath of shimmery spandex that fits her tightly. Spaghetti straps loop over her shoulders; matching straps at her waist hold the panties' small triangles in place. She looks into the mirror critically for a moment, tilting her head and turning from side to side. Finally she gives a little shrug, pulls off the camisole, and places it on the bench.

Next is a white negligee - a lacy white bra with a sheer cape that falls to the top of Linda's thighs. The negligee comes with a matching G-string. She spends more time examining this one. She turns to me. "What do you think?"

My mouth turns dry and my words catch in my throat. The negligee contrasts with the pale tone of her skin. It cups and caresses her breasts, somehow revealing and enhancing their shape more than concealing them. I can see the coins of her nipples through the sheer lace. Her curves come into view and disappear as the light shines through the negligee's sheer cape. "I, um...I like it," I say.

"I do too," she says. "I like it a lot." She returns to business, slipping the negligee off and starting a new pile on the bench. She reaches for the next item in the stack of sexy clothes to try on.

I have realized, by this time, that if I sit back and lean slightly to the left I can see into the mirror she is using and watch her try on the clothing. I smile, envisioning the sexy show I will enjoy over the next few minutes as she slips in and out of the sexy lingerie.

The next item is a black bustier outfit. The bustier darts in tight at the waist where a silk ribbon ties in a bow, emphasizing her figure. Lacy panties complete the outfit. Linda makes a face and shakes her head. The bustier joins the green camisole in the "No" pile.

Linda catches me watching her in the mirror as she pickes up the next item, a yellow peek-a-boo teddy. She wriggles into it. Cut like a one-piece bathing suit, the teddy has slits that allow her nipples to poke out, and another between the legs. The color makes her skin look delicious, but the teddy quickly joins the camisole and the bustier in the "No" pile.

For the next fifteen minutes I enjoy the sexiest fashion show a girl has ever seen. Each item is sexier than the last, revealing more and less at the same time, emphasizing her femininity, making me want her.

Linda ignores me completely, judging each outfit critically in the mirror before removing it and trying on the next. Each outfit goes into the "yes," "no," or "maybe" pile.

I remember that the dressing-room door is closed and locked, so I begin gliding my fingers up and down my thighs, raising goose bumps, turning myself on as I watch the sexy show. I begin gliding my fingers over my breasts, very lightly, as I continue to watch Linda modeling the sexy lingerie. My nipples harden. My eyes are glued to her...I can't look away.

She catches a glimpse of me in the mirror and I realize that this is what she wanted all along, to drive me a little bit crazy with desire as she shows off her body in these outrageously sexy clothes. She sees my fingers gliding over my body and she smiles as she acknowledges that she has done this to me, she has driven me to this, it is her power that has raised this need.

I, meanwhile, have begun caressing myself more intensely. My need has driven thoughts of discretion from my mind. I am breathing harder, a little louder, with every passing minute, not thinking or caring about the consequences if we are caught.

The next outfit Linda pulls on is the sexiest yet...a shimmery silk tank top, magenta, that covers her completely yet somehow reveals her in a most tantalizing way. Her shape is clear. The beautiful globes of her breasts create gentle curves in the magenta silk. Magenta tap pants finish the outfit. I look at Linda and all I can think about is touching her.

Linda glances up into the mirror then and our eyes meet. She sees my hands on my body as I stare at her. I could cum now, simply from looking at her, seeing her in these clothes, seeing her playing this sexy role. Just the sight of her is enough to push me over the edge.

She turns to me. "What on earth are you doing?" she exclaims.

I blush. "But you look so beautiful," I stammer. "I couldn't help it..."

She shakes her head disapprovingly. "You know you can't do that here. What am I doing to do with you?"

A grin crosses my face and she shakes her head again. "Gwen!" she says. She pauses in thought for a moment. "OK," she says slowly. "You can't help it? I know just the trick."

I sit silently as she steps over to the "No" pile, then returns with the black ribbon from the bustier. "Sit still," she says.

She steps behind me and pulls my hands behind my waist. She wraps the silky ribbon around my wrists several times, binding them securely together, before tying a knot that's tight enough to to ensure I won't wiggle free.

"There," she says, stepping away. "That ought to do it."

She looks down at me, sitting on the stool as I struggle lightly against the bonds. She smiles broadly, then leans down, her face just inches from mine as she looks into my eyes, opens her mouth, and runs her tongue slowly from left to right across her upper lip. I lean forward, try to kiss her, but she pulls away.

Then, very quickly, she drops her face to my breast. She takes my hard nipple between her lips through the thin fabric of my t-shirt. I start to moan, but her hand is already clamped over my mouth. "Shhhh," she says. "You know you're not supposed to be in here."

With that, she turns and walks back to her pile of lingerie. But the matter-of-fact walk is gone. Now she saunters sexily, she struts, swinging her hips from side to side, doing everything she can to emphasize her feminine figure and the sway of her lovely curves. I can't take my eyes off her - which she knows, because she is watching me in the mirror the whole time.

She continues trying on sexy outfits, but now she wriggles into them sensuously. She turns and models them for me, judging the desirability of each negligee and teddy by the intensity of the strangled sigh that escapes my lips. More and more of the silky, lacy items find their way to the "Yes" pile.

Finally Linda has tried on the last item. I breathe a sigh of relief and allow my sore shoulders to slump back against the wall of the dressing room as I watch her pull the last camisole over her head. I watch as she reaches for her panties and bra - but she doesn't reach for her clothes. Fully nude, she sways back to where I sit, bound. Standing close, she slips her fingers into my hair, grasps it, and pulls my face to her breast.

My open mouth finds her breast and I begin sucking, flicking my tongue over her nipple as it hardens between my lips. I lick and suck as her nipple hardens, caressing her with my tongue and lips...and suddenly she pulls away. I start to protest, but find my lips sealed by the other breast, and I feel the nipple hardening against my tongue.

She pulls away then. "This is all very nice," I say as she circles my neck with her arms. "Very nice. But don't you think--"

My words are forgotten as she rises up and pulls my face to her, between her legs. I find her already wet under my tongue.

I lap at her, licking hard, pushing my tongue between her lips and flicking against her clit. Over and over I lick her as she grinds her pussy against my face. I look up and see her lovely breasts shake and quiver as her body grinds against me. My pussy is throbbing and wet.

I moan as she pulls her slick wet pussy away from my lips and tongue. Her eyes flash at me. And then she thrusts her hand down into my pants, finding me slick and hot and ready for her touch, throbbing under her fingers as she rubs my juices over my clit and begins rubbing. It doesn't take long before her fingers bring me to a fast, thunderous orgasm.

She kisses my lips as my orgasm fades. Then she stands. "Yes," she says, "I do think it's time to go, as a matter of fact." She reaches behind me and unties my bonds, dancing away quickly to prevent me from taking her in my arms. "Let's go buy these things," she says, indicating the large "Yes" pile.

She pulls on her jeans and t-shirt quickly as I gather up the lingerie for purchase. The saleswoman gives us a smirk as I offer my credit card, but I ignore it.

It takes three bags to hold all our purchases. We put them in the trunk of the car and climb into our seats. "Where to?" I say. "I was thinking that you might like a special lunch for your birthday..."

"I just had lunch," Linda says. "Take me home." My clit throbs.

"Home?"

"Take me home," she repeats. "I'm going to try on these outfits again until you tell me which one is sexiest. Then I'll put some music on and you'll strip naked for me. We'll dance - you in your skin, me in my new outfit - in the living room."

I nod. "Okay," I say.

"Then I'll take a quick shower while you open a bottle of wine and pour it for us."

"Yes," I say, "I can do that."

"We'll have a glass of wine, and then I'll take your hand and pull you into the bedroom. You'll dribble wine down onto my breasts and lick it off me as I sit on the edge of the bed. Then I'll lay back and let you pour a few drops of wine onto my pussy before you begin licking me."

I try to answer but my throat is dry again. I can't speak.

"I'll put my feet on your shoulders and spread my knees so I'll be wide open for you," she continues. "You'll poke your tongue into me, fucking my pussy, in and out. You'll swirl your tongue around, spreading me wide open. And then I want you to lick my clit. Lick me over and over, spreading wine and pussy juice over me until I am hot and throbbing, slick and wet and grinding my hips against your face. I want to cum hard against your face while you lick my clit."

I just nod.

"And then," she says, "and then, because it's my birthday...then, darling, I want you to do it all over again. From the beginning. Over and over again."

I start the car and pull out onto the road, making the turn that leads home.

"Happy birthday, Linda," I manage to say.
-----
Did you like this story? Don't forget to leave a comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatever you want

 I lead you to the bedroom and relieve you slowly, gradually of your clothes, murmuring endearments as I unbutton, unclasp, unzip, drawing the fabric across your skin slowly and deliberately as I unwrap you like a precious gift. When the last shred of fabric is gone I pull you gently to the bed. I arrange you there on hands and knees. I gently position your knees until the space between them is precise. You work with me earnestly to take precisely the position I have in mind. I press my hand softly on the sweet skin between your shoulder blades and you understand that I mean for you to drop your face to the mattress. You're on the bed now in the position I've chosen for you, the side of your face flat against the bedspread, your ass raised high over spread thighs. It is an unambiguous position. You can't write like this. It's not a comfortable way to watch television. You're not going to arrange yourself this way to have a beer. No. This position is about sex and on...

Hooters

A rueful smile formed on my lips as I looked out the window of the hotel room. Across the parking lot blinked the orange neon sign with its familiar owl emblem. I sent the message: You’re taking me to Hooters for our first date? She messaged back: Yes. I wasn’t surprised. Gwen is aware of my issues. She is my domme, after all. We have a different kind of dynamic. I don’t expect anyone to understand it. It's none of their business. She told me where to be and when to be there. I went. I don’t question her. If I did, she wouldn’t answer. Some things in life just are. I showered, brushed my hair, and dressed. The outfit I had brought to wear - the short, low-cut dress that had seemed right when I tried it on at home - was all wrong. I studied myself in the mirror, hating what I saw. My heart began beating erratically and the familiar pangs of an anxiety attack set in. I sipped a minibar brandy from the tiny bottle, willing my heart to slow down. The thought of leaving t...

Brunch in Carmel

It's Sunday morning in our flat in San Francisco's Marina district. The sun shines through the large bedroom window, waking me gently. I pad out to make us coffee as Julie awakens slowly. I return with two mugs and sit on the edge of the bed next to her. I know there's nothing on Julie's schedule for today, and I have deliberately kept my own agenda clear. "Get up," I say as the aroma of fresh coffee gently awakens her. "Let's drive down to Carmel for brunch." Carmel is a lovely city on the Pacific coast, about 100 miles south of San Francisco. It's full of rock formations and twisted cypress trees, lots of little shops full of homemade candles and crystals and tie-dye - and some of California's best restaurants. Our favorite is on a rocky bluff overlooking the ocean. The waves crash into the rocks below the outdoor deck where we have our brunch. It's a favorite destination. Julie kisses me with enthusiasm for the idea. It...