I am thinking about going to dinner with you. We’d dress nicely: a little black dress for me, that pretty white lace thing I’ve seen you in. We’d wear heels and do our hair and eat at a restaurant where a creepy waiter would wink at us when we order oysters. “They’re an aphrodisiac, you know.”
All through dinner I'd have my hands on you. My hand rests on your thigh, just below the hem of your dress, as the waiter brings us our drinks. When the appetizers come, my hand is on your lower back, caressing.
It is the longest dinner of all time.
In the cab we are desperate for each other but we try to remain appropriate. My hand is much farther up your dress, playing along the skin of your inner thigh. I can feel your hot breath on my neck, your tongue tracing loops on the skin behind my ear. I am swollen, hot, needy. Your face is flushed.
When we get to the door you fumble in your purse for the keys. My arms are around you from behind, pulling you back against me. My hands are pulling your skirt up. I frankly don't care that the neighbors might see. My fingers rake up and down your thighs.
Finally. The keys.
You fit the key to the lock, fingers shaking, feeling me grind my hips into you as I kiss the back of your neck. We stumble inside the foyer, throwing purses and keys to the ground, slamming the door shut behind us. I’m not sure we lock it. Honestly, I don't care.
I spin you around and take your head in my hands, pulling you to me for a kiss. Finally. My tongue delves into your mouth, swirls against yours. Your lips are soft and warm against mine, hungry and desperate.
I can’t stop touching you. My hands run along your spine, tracing long, arching lines. Your hand is at my throat, fingers against the side of my neck, and it’s so sexy and romantic I could just die.
“Bedroom,” I pant against your lips. You nod and we set out to the stairs.
And that's as far as we get.
I am overcome before we can climb more than a couple of steps.
I take hold of your wrist and turn you around, pushing at your shoulders until you are sitting on the stairs. You are so fucking sexy, your body so sweet and delicious and soft...irresistible. I can see the outline of your nipples through your dress and I want them like candy.
I kneel below you, taking your knees in my hands and gently urging them apart. I bend my head and brush my lips against your inner thighs, make little circles with the tip of my tongue. Your hand in my hair gives me a rush of wetness between my thighs.
I raise my head and look into your eyes, then return my attention to your perfect body.
I push your skirt up roughly, unceremoniously. I don’t want barriers between my mouth and your perfect pussy anymore. Your panties aren't much of a barrier but I want them gone. I need you.
I press my mouth to the cotton between your legs and kiss you there, open-mouthed, as if I’m kissing your mouth. I can already taste you.
I peel your panties down then and toss them aside. I lean forward, bracing my arms on the stairs, and finally – finally! – I can lower my greedy mouth to your pussy.
You are slick and wet for me already.
I run my tongue along the length of your slit, lapping you up. God, I could wear the scent of your lust like perfume. I make a point of my tongue and touch it to your clit. Your sighs tell me I’ve found the spot. I try again, flipping my tongue against the hard little nub, feeling you swell and gush wetness against my chin.
I flatten my tongue then and press harder, massaging. Your hips rock against my face and I grind down on you with my mouth - harder, faster. The angle I’ve got on the stairs forces my ass up into the air while I’m leaning forward on my elbows. My hips thrust at nothing, my wet pussy clenching at empty air. You've done this to me. I swear I could cum without a touch.
I raise up a little and transfer my weight so I have a free hand. Before I put it to your sex, I look up at you again and my heart feels so full it might burst before I can finish you off. You are so beautiful – your white skin flushed, your lashes fluttering against your cheek as your eyes close. You look wanton and exotic with your virginal white dress pushed up to your hips, your knees falling open and your head falling back.
I would do anything for you.
This affirmation spurs me on. I slip one finger, then two inside the slick wetness of your pussy. I thrust them both, deep and hard and slow, then spread them wide, filling you, stretching you. My tongue works faster. Your gasps and moans send me spiraling, too. I can feel wetness dripping down my thighs.
I lick the length of your pussy again, tasting the wetness that spills from you, then return to your clit, lapping and stroking. I thrust my fingers into you harder and harder. I work your body like an instrument, strumming sweet sounds out of you as you rise higher and higher.
With a last, deep thrust of my fingers you reach your peak. I feel you spasm and clench around my fingers. My whole body feels your orgasm.
The stairs. Huh.
I want you anywhere. Everywhere.
-----
Did you like this story? Don't forget to leave a comment!

Comments
Post a Comment