Skip to main content

A summer afternoon at the cinema

It's the hottest day of summer and I feel as if I've been walking forever. The sundress I'm wearing lets the hot breeze bake my skin and offers little cover from the burning sun. The sidewalk bakes and shimmers in the heat. My feet burn through the thin soles of my strappy sandals. *I can't take any more of this,* I think. *I've got to take cover.*

Cars pass along the busy street, the drivers slowing down to take a look at me. A half-block ahead I see a small sign hanging from a pole over the sidewalk: "Air Conditioned." As I get closer, I see that the letters are drawn to resemble little blocks of ice. Rescue!

I arrive at the sign and find a glass booth. I've come to a movie theater. Perfect...I can escape from the heat in the cool dark, maybe even take a nap. I can stay all afternoon, until the sun goes down and a breeze rises to cool the city's baking streets.

I shove money into the slot and take my ticket, hurrying into the lobby. Double doors, padded with red leather, stand closed before me, offering access to the movie in progress. I pull them open and make my way into the welcome dark. Without waiting for my eyes to adjust I walk halfway up the aisle, select a row at random, and find a seat in the middle section. No one else seems to be sitting in my row.

I sink into the seat gratefully, feeling the fabric rough against my thighs where my dress rode up when I sat down. I close my eyes, grateful for the cool air conditioning, the dark, the blessed relief from the heat. I brace my knees against the back of the seat in front of me, lean back, and give a sigh of relief.

It takes only a few moments for the refrigerated air to revive me. I rest a moment more, eyes closed, before deciding that I might as well see what movie it is that I will be spending the afternoon with. It has a bouncy electronic musical score, must be some kind of cartoon or kids' movie.

I open my eyes and rub them as they gradually adjust to the brightness of the screen. It isn't a cartoon. I have accidentally stumbled into an adult movie-house. On the screen, a woman rocks back and forth as she is penetrated from behind by a dark-haired man with an enormous cock. The cock of a second man, fairer-skinned, slides between her lips every time she is pushed forward by the dark-haired man's hard thrusts. And now I hear, under the music, the woman's quiet moans, the men's grunts, the slurping sound of the cock sliding in and out of her.

I allow myself a smile. *Who knew they still had places like this? Leave it to me to take refuge in the city's last porno house!*

I sink down a little further in my seat. I can see the silver light of the screen illuminating my knees where they are propped against the back of the seat in front of me. My dress has ridden up my thighs a little. I glance left and right...the row is still deserted, so I leave the fabric where it is. I whisper a prayer to whoever invented air conditioning as I feel the cool air against my skin.

The image changes on the screen. Now it's a close-up of the woman's face. The fair-skinned man's fingers are tangled in her red hair as he pulls her down on his cock, then yanks her up. Her eyes seem glazed with pleasure - or maybe it's drugs, aren't these porn princesses always high on the set? - as she stretches her lips wide to take the cock deep in her mouth.

I take another look around, and my row is still empty. Watching the cock thrusting roughly between the woman's red lips, I slowly bring a finger to my own lips, wet it, find the tip with my tongue.

I am aware now that the combination of the movie and the cool air has caused my nipples to rise against the thin bodice of my sundress. I glance down and see the fabric pucker, the thimbles of my nipples straining against the fabric. I take my finger from my lips and return my hand to the armrest, letting my thumb brush so lightly and quickly against my nipple that if anyone had seen, it would have appeared to be an accident.

The touch of my thumb brushing against my nipple, even through the fabric, is electric. The movie must be getting to me more than I thought. I almost laugh at how I masked my intention, brushed "accidentally" against myself. I'm sitting alone in a dark theater. There's no reason to pretend.

My right elbow planted on the armrest, I bring my forearm across my body and lift my hand to my left breast. My fingers find my hard nipple easily through the fabric, and I begin strumming gently against the straining fabric, the friction tugging lightly against my nipple with each pass. My nipple seems to grow even harder, and the sensation makes me ache.

I glance around again, then lift my fingers to the bare skin above the top of the sundress, the slightly sunburned swell of my breast. I attempt to shoehorn my fingers into the top of the dress, to get at my nipple directly, but the fabric is too tight, it's too awkward.

I leave a thumb tucked into the top of the dress, then find my nipple with my fingers again, through the cotton. The camera angle has changed on the screen again. Now there's a close-up of the dark man's huge cock thrusting into the redhead's bucking hips. He slaps her ass and leaves a perfect red handprint against the white of her flesh.

With that, I need to feel a direct touch. I peel the cotton of my sundress down off my left breast, exposing it to the chill air. My hard nipple is instantly sensitive, the areola puckering in the cold. I cover my breast with my hand and begin stroking back and forth on my nipple in time with the thrusts of the huge cock on the movie screen.

Now the director brings back the wide angle, presenting both cocks thrusting in counterpoint, one between the redhead's legs as she kneels on the floor, the other disappearing and reappearing from between her lips.

I slide down a little further in the seat, my thighs now splayed against the seat in front of me, and peel down the rest of my bodice, exposing my right breast. It is suddenly thrilling to be half-naked in the empty theater, in the cool air, with the huge cocks thrusting and sliding on the screen.

Leaving my breasts exposed, I drop my hands to my thighs, exposed where the sundress has slid up. I begin to tease the inside of my thighs, grazing them with my fingernails, gliding up and down the length of them. I am getting seriously turned on.

The men reposition themselves on-screen now. The light-haired man takes to the floor as the redhead squats over him and slides down his shaft, taking the full length of him in one thrust. Then she leans forward, and the darker man kneels between her legs, positioning the head of his cock at her ass. She feels him and pushes back against him, needing it. He holds her hips to steady her and pushes the head of his cock inside as she cries out. Below her, the fair-haired man begins to pump his cock in and out of her with long, steady strokes. She pushes back against the cock in her ass, urging it deeper.

Pulling my panties aside, I scoop up my own slick wetness as lubricant and spread it over my clit. The sensation as my finger touches my clit almost makes me cry out. I begin stroking in rhythm with the cocks fucking the redhead on the screen, both at once, splitting her open as she bucks and twists.

My finger on my clit feels so good I can't help moaning softly. I am alarmed to hear an answering moan from the darkness. Or did I? I look left and right, and my row is still empty.

But now I hear a rhythmic *shush shush shush.* I glance over my right shoulder. It is too dark to see much, but in the silvery light of the screen I can see an open fly, a hard cock, a fist pumping up and down. I look at the man's face and see that he isn't paying attention to the movie. I recognize with an electric jolt to my clit that his eyes are fixed on my breast, my hard nipple, there in the silvery light.

I turn forward and begin rubbing my clit harder and faster, aware now that I am being watched. I hear ragged breathing to the left, and realize that men have left their seats elsewhere in the theater and clustered near me, to stroke themselves as they look at my body.

My index finger continues to stroke my clit under the fabric of my skirt. But it isn't enough. I put two fingers of my right hand inside and begin to fingerfuck myself there in the theater, my thumb finding my clit and beginning to grind hard on it.

With my other hand, slowly, I find the hem of my dress and lift it, lift it, higher and higher, until it is at my waist and I am entirely exposed in the dim silver light. I look down and see my fingers sliding in and out, and with that my inhibitions are gone. I slide down further in the seat until my legs are spread so wide my pussy is stretching open. I fuck myself hard and fast with my fingers as my thumb rubs back and forth faster and faster over my clit. My bare breasts rise and fall in the silvery light as my breathing begins to come hard and fast.

I am aware now of men to the left and right of me, in the row in front of me. They say nothing. But at their waists they are all grasping cocks through their open pants, pumping hard, their fists rising and falling furiously as they gaze at me hungrily.

With the knowledge that they are watching me, I explode. My cunt grips my fingers tightly as my clit becomes so sensitive I can't bear to touch it. But I do touch it, I continue sliding my slick finger over my clit as my orgasm goes on and on and on. I moan in the half-dark.

The men continue to watch and I know now that I am their goddess, they can't tear their eyes away...to them, I am the most desirable sexual object in the world. They couldn't leave if the theater were on fire around them. Their eyes are devouring me and their hard cocks pulse with heat and desire.

Something snaps in me and I rise, leave my seat, make my way to the aisle. There I drop to my hands and knees, just like the woman on screen who is now crying out as the two cocks continue to slam into her.

I drop my face to the carpet, leaving my ass raised above my spread knees. And as I hear the men shifting around where they have followed me, hear the frenzied friction of their hands pumping up and down on their shafts, I reach back and flip up my dress, exposing my ass in the silvery light.

One of the men is kneeling in the aisle...I can see his hand rising and falling on his cock. I reach out and cover his hand with mine, guiding him as he rubs his cock, controlling the pace and the length of the stroke. He moans.

Another moan comes from my left side. There's another man there. I reach and wrap my fingers around his cock, beginning to pump him as I squeeze his hardness.

Behind me, anonymous hands have found me in the dark. I feel fingers in my cunt, sliding against my wet slippery clit, gliding lightly over my ass.

One man, bolder than the rest, comes and kneels at my head. He reaches out and tangles his fingers in my hair, lifting my head. I catch a fleeting sight of a white shirt, a tie, as he thrusts my face down. I open my lips to take his hard cock, as large and firm as the ones I am pumping, one in my left hand, one in my right.

I open my eyes and see all around me more men have come out of the dark, their pants open, their fists pumping up and down on their shafts.

I continue sucking cock, stroking the hard shafts of the men at my sides, as more hands find my breasts, pinch and tug at my nipples, squeeze my ass. I close my eyes and moan as I feel the cock in my mouth begin to throb, and I begin to suck harder, greedily.

A probing behind me makes me acutely aware of my emptiness for just a split second before I feel myself pierced by the full length of yet another hard cock. I push back against it, establish a rhythm as I fuck the stranger behind me. The cock in my mouth begins to spurt hot bitter cum. It fills my mouth and dribbles out as I swallow greedily. Then the cock is whisked away and another takes its place.

I feel a finger in my ass now, pumping in and out in rhythm with the cock that is fucking my pussy. The cock seems to be of average length but its girth is amazing...it is stretching me open at the conclusion of each thrust. I push back to get hard cock as deep inside me as possible.

The men rub and grope and fondle and grab and cum for an endless time, a stream of them, maybe many, or maybe the same handful over and over. It doesn't matter to me as long as there are hard cocks between my lips, in my hands, and filling my slick wetness, banging hard against me.

I don't know how long it lasts as the men use me to fulfill their lust. I only know that every time I look around, I see men's eyes fixed on me, burning with lust and desire at the sight of my breasts, my legs, my bruised and sucking lips, the secret slick wet fire between my thighs. They can't take their eyes off me. I fill them with a lust they can't control. Before I ever touch them, they are lost in thoughts of touching and fucking me. I am transformed by sex into the goddess of desire, irresistible.

Finally there is silence and I realize the movie has ended. My cheek is resting in a pool of saliva and cum, my dress is around my waist, my breasts are smashed flat against the carpet.

I rise unsteadily and smooth my dress, raising the bodice to cover my sore breasts and throbbing nipples. I find one sandal in the aisle, another at my seat, and I sit to slip them on.

Cum drips down my thighs as I stand again. I make my way up the aisle and into the lobby, then out onto the street.

The sun is down now and the city has cooled to a bearable temperature. Cars pass by, and pedestrians, and my nose is tickled by odors from restaurants that have thrown open their doors and set tables on the sidewalks.

I laugh, toss my hair, and begin the long walk home.
-----
Did you like this story? Don't forget to leave a comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whatever you want

 I lead you to the bedroom and relieve you slowly, gradually of your clothes, murmuring endearments as I unbutton, unclasp, unzip, drawing the fabric across your skin slowly and deliberately as I unwrap you like a precious gift. When the last shred of fabric is gone I pull you gently to the bed. I arrange you there on hands and knees. I gently position your knees until the space between them is precise. You work with me earnestly to take precisely the position I have in mind. I press my hand softly on the sweet skin between your shoulder blades and you understand that I mean for you to drop your face to the mattress. You're on the bed now in the position I've chosen for you, the side of your face flat against the bedspread, your ass raised high over spread thighs. It is an unambiguous position. You can't write like this. It's not a comfortable way to watch television. You're not going to arrange yourself this way to have a beer. No. This position is about sex and on...

Hooters

A rueful smile formed on my lips as I looked out the window of the hotel room. Across the parking lot blinked the orange neon sign with its familiar owl emblem. I sent the message: You’re taking me to Hooters for our first date? She messaged back: Yes. I wasn’t surprised. Gwen is aware of my issues. She is my domme, after all. We have a different kind of dynamic. I don’t expect anyone to understand it. It's none of their business. She told me where to be and when to be there. I went. I don’t question her. If I did, she wouldn’t answer. Some things in life just are. I showered, brushed my hair, and dressed. The outfit I had brought to wear - the short, low-cut dress that had seemed right when I tried it on at home - was all wrong. I studied myself in the mirror, hating what I saw. My heart began beating erratically and the familiar pangs of an anxiety attack set in. I sipped a minibar brandy from the tiny bottle, willing my heart to slow down. The thought of leaving t...

Brunch in Carmel

It's Sunday morning in our flat in San Francisco's Marina district. The sun shines through the large bedroom window, waking me gently. I pad out to make us coffee as Julie awakens slowly. I return with two mugs and sit on the edge of the bed next to her. I know there's nothing on Julie's schedule for today, and I have deliberately kept my own agenda clear. "Get up," I say as the aroma of fresh coffee gently awakens her. "Let's drive down to Carmel for brunch." Carmel is a lovely city on the Pacific coast, about 100 miles south of San Francisco. It's full of rock formations and twisted cypress trees, lots of little shops full of homemade candles and crystals and tie-dye - and some of California's best restaurants. Our favorite is on a rocky bluff overlooking the ocean. The waves crash into the rocks below the outdoor deck where we have our brunch. It's a favorite destination. Julie kisses me with enthusiasm for the idea. It...