Gwen is coming to town. For two or three weeks, it's all I can think about. Gwen is coming. I'm counting the days.
Finally the big day arrives. She invites me to meet her at her hotel - the same luxury business hotel where she always stays. She always gets a big suite on the floor reserved for frequent travelers.
I park in the lot and make my way through the lobby. I announce myself to the concierge on Gwen's floor, who checks a list before directing me to a door at the end of the hall.
I press the button and hear a musical chime. The door opens and Gwen is there.
I am always surprised, in person, to be taller than Gwen. Her virtual presence is larger than life. I guess that's natural, given the nature of our relationship. Gwen is dominant, I am submissive. I get pleasure from being told what to do, from being or doing or experiencing whatever Gwen decides. She gets pleasure, she says, from controlling me, from treating me like an object, a sex toy to be used however she likes.
Just the thought of it has soaked my panties.
Gwen hugs me and invites me into the suite. "I thought we could play dress-up," she says. "I got you a costume."
She hands me a black blindfold.
"This is it?" I ask. "The whole costume?"
Gwen nods and gives me a wink. "I've filled the Jacuzzi," she says.
I follow her into the large, luxurious marble bathroom. I remove my clothes and ease myself into the oversized tub. "Are you joining me, Miss?" I ask.
"No, pet," she says. "Not today."
I am disappointed. We have had some memorable times in tubs like this. But apparently my mistress has plans for later. She hands me a glass of wine as I relax and let the Jacuzzi's jets work their magic on my sore muscles. I sip my wine and let the world fall away.
"What do you think?" she asks after a while. "Ten more minutes?"
I lean back against the jets. "May I cum in here, Miss?"
"Not today, sweet girl," she says.
I sigh. "Then ten minutes is plenty," I say.
Gwen leaves the bathroom, leaving me to dry myself off with the hotel's fluffy towels and wrap myself in a luxurious robe I find hanging on the back of the door.
"I brought some toys," she says. "Come see."
She leads me into the bedroom and sets me down in an armchair. There's a large box in the middle of the bed. Gwen lifts the top and begins pulling things out: floggers, a peacock feather, vibrators, dildos, nipple clamps, paddles, a couple leather belts, massage oil, scented body creme, candles...a huge assortment of toys. Lots of lube. She pulls out condoms and rubber gloves. Handcuffs and ankle restraints.
"Are we expecting company?" I ask.
"That's very perceptive," Gwen says. "We are indeed."
With that, she pulls the last item out of the box. It's a hand-lettered sign: "TOUCH ME."
"We're going to put you up on the bed, sweet girl, and put your costume on," she says.
"The blindfold," I say. My voice is hoarse.
"Yes, the blindfold. Exactly."
She starts arranging the contents of the box along the top of the dresser that runs along one wall. "We'll use the restraints to hold you in place," she says. "Not too tight - I want you to be able to move around. But I definitely want you confined to the bed."
I don't trust myself to speak. I just nod.
"Once you're bound to the bed and the blindfold is in place, I'll set up the sign and invite our guests to come in," Gwen says. "I've been getting messages from them all afternoon. Some of them are already downstairs in the bar."
She finishes arranging the toys on the dresser. "I'll sit just there, in the other armchair," she says, "and invite them to come in. Maybe we'll go one at a time for a while, then groups. It would be fun to have everyone here at once. Even if they can't all touch you at once, it should be quite a performance."
She pierces me with a look. "You belong to me, pet. You've always said you're my sextoy to do with as I please. Tonight what I please is to lend you out. To share you with whoever I please for as long as I want, to do whatever I say they can."
I feel my face flush. I look down, then back up and meet Gwen's gaze. I nod.
"If we get hungry, we may call room service to come and lay out a light buffet on your thighs and belly," she says. "I assume you have no trouble with that."
"No," I say.
"What?" Gwen replies sharply.
"No, Miss. I have no trouble with that," I say.
"Good girl. Do you have any questions?"
I look at the toys, the restraints, the king-size bed. "What's off-limits?" I ask.
"Whatever I decide is off-limits," Gwen says.
I contemplate that for a moment, then nod. This is why I came here. This is why I always come whenever Gwen calls. She is right. I do belong to her.
"OK," I say. "Let's do this."
I drop the robe and arrange myself on the bed, affixing the restraints to my ankles and wrists. Gwen buckles them into place around the legs at the bed's four corners. "Blindfold time," she says brightly, slipping the blindfold over my eyes. "Can you see anything?"
I shake my head. "No, Miss."
"Very good," she says. I hear the click of her heels against the floor as she steps away, closing the door behind me. I hear her phone beep as she dials a number. I hear the low murmur of a conversation.
Our guests should arrive any minute.
Blindfolded, I can see nothing.
The door opens and I hear a few steps.
"Yes, any of those you like," Gwen says.
There's some whispering now that I can't quite make out, and then Gwen's voice again: "You paid for, um...let me see. Ten minutes. You can sign up for more, but that will put your next session at the end of the line. Just 10 for now. Let me know when you'd like to start the timer."
Nothing, for a moment.
Then I feel something soft - a finger? Cotton ball? Ostrich feather? - brushing against my belly.
My legs are spread wide, my ankles cuffed. My hands are over my head. I am completely defenseless as the soft object moves over my body, investigating my smooth inner thighs, the undersides of my breasts, my neck.
Then nothing, for a moment. I squirm and strain at the stays.
And suddenly...ice cubes. On both nipples. Pressed hard, cold against my skin. My nipples feel so hard and swollen they are likely to burst. I feel cold water dripping down, pooling between my breasts.
One of the ice cubes begins sliding, slick and cold, against my belly.
And then it is teasing my cunt lips and delicate clit. So cold, all at once.
I am helpless under the cold.
I plant my heels against the bed and roll my hips, thrusting upward. I'm trying to take the ice cube inside me. I ache to be penetrated.
But no.
It's gone.
I hear faint rustling sounds, rubbing, then something hard and round against my cunt. It pushes hard and gains entrance to my pussy, sliding in and out. A lubed dildo, fucking me.
It pushes in deep and slow, then almost all the way out. In and out. Faster and harder.
I thrust against the cock as it plunges into me. There's a hand at my breast, squeezing, pinching my nipple, as the dildo fucks me deep and hard and fast.
I feel a trickle of wet running down the crack toward my asshole.
And then a musical chime as a timer goes off.
The dildo pulls all the way out, suddenly, leaving me stretched and empty.
The door opens and closes again. Footsteps. And then Gwen's voice: "Your 15 minutes start now."
Nothing, for a moment.
Then a slap across the face makes my cheek tingle.
Slaps at my tits. Hard ones.
And a hand rains blows down on my exposed pussy, still wet from the dildo.
A tit.
My face.
The blows come unpredictably, with pauses between them.
I feel something cold against my nipples. Ice again? No...pinching. It's clamps. The clamps attach to my erect nipples and bite down hard.
And then a big soft-headed vibe against my cunt. It's cranked up to maximum power and pressed securely against my pussy, my throbbing clit.
A hand closes around my throat as the vibe presses against me, moving in slow circles.
I hear the timer chime.
It all stops suddenly. The clamps are pulled off roughly. The vibe is pulled away and the sound of it stops. I try to catch my breath but gasp as a hand slaps my tit one last time.
The door opens. Closes again. Footsteps.
"She's not as pretty as the last one," someone says. A contralto voice.
"No refunds," Gwen says. "You can leave if you want."
"No, no...let's see what she's got."
A lash falls hard against my thighs.
"You wicked, filthy, slut," the voice says.
The whip keeps falling, hard, up and down my legs.
"You nasty two-bit whore. You filthy subhuman nasty pussy-licking filth. You're nothing but a horny tramp, here to be used and abused by any random woman who's bored and can spare two dollars."
The lash begins falling on my belly, my tits.
"Look at your filthy whore's cunt. Wet and swollen, your clit hard and needy. You're just an insatiable cunt-licking slut."
The lash falls harder, one time per word.
"Whore."
"Tramp."
"Slut."
"Shameful."
"Filthy."
"Nasty."
"Worthless."
The timer chimes.
The door opens and closes.
"Oh my goodness," a young, high-pitched voice says. "I don't need to use all of those, do I?"
"Of course not." That's Gwen. "All or none, individually or all at once, whatever you prefer."
"Has she cum yet?"
"You know the rules. I don't disclose anything about how the other guests have used her. Are you ready to begin?"
"Hm? Oh. Yes. Yes, I believe I am."
Silence for a moment, then I feel the bed shift. I feel hands against my thighs, pushing them further apart. And then a tongue licking the swollen seam between my legs. Another tentative slow lick, with a little flick at my clit at the end.
The tongue begins licking my pussy deliberately: spreading my lips, pushing into me, fucking me, squirmy and soft and warm and wet against my cunt. Gentle fingers spread me open so the tongue can penetrate me further, explore me thoroughly. So wet and slippery, slick and soft and squirmy against me.
She keeps licking as my hips begin rolling and thrusting, gyrating, pushing against her face.
A finger slips into my pussy, sliding in and out as she sucks my clit between her lips.
It goes on and on. She must have bought a lot of time.
She licks my pussy relentlessly, like she's been craving the taste of aroused cunt for years and it's her first chance. She's ravenous for me.
The timer chimes.
A couple last strokes of the soft tongue and I feel the face pull away. The bed shifts as she stands.
"I want more time," she says. "And I want to lick her asshole."
"End of the line," Gwen says. "You can buy a ticket in the waiting room."
I hear a cute little frustrated sigh.
The door opens. And closes.
"You said we could go together?"
"Yes, of course." That's Gwen's voice. "Both of you, the whole family - bring the Uber driver if you want. As long as you've paid."
"Oh, we paid. Don't start the timer yet."
"Take your time. We're here all night."
More rustling sounds. Giggles. The bed shifts. I sense someone straddling my face, one knee on either side of my head. I smell an aroused pussy and feel the heat of a woman's body.
"Start now," a voice says.
I know what to expect. A wet pussy lowers itself to my waiting lips and tongue. There is no doubt about what I am required to do. I begin licking the wet pussy as the woman rides my face.
I feel a sharp pinch as the nipple clamps are attached again. A dildo thrusts into my cunt - no, a vibe. I can feel the vibrations. When it's fully inserted I feel more vibrations at my clit. A rabbit vibe. Fucking me, thrusting in and out, delivering delicious vibration to my swollen clit with every thrust.
The vibe pushes in and out of me, fucking my horny slutty wet cunt as I lick the pussy that's grinding against my face. I hear and feel everything but the blindfold keeps me in total darkness.
The vibe rotates as it's sliding in and out, and now I feel the rabbit-ears attachment tickling my asshole instead of my clit as the vibe rams home.
The woman fucking me pushes the vibe in all the way, levering it in circles, hittling all the compass points. I feel it stirring me inside. The rabbit ears are delivering slippery wet vibrating sensations to my puckered asshole.
The woman riding my face cums suddenly. I feel wetness gush out of her, drenching my face, neck, and shoulders.
"Mmmm, my turn," someone says.
"Just a minute, I gotta catch my breath. Fuck!" the first woman says.
The bed shifts. Knees press the mattress down beside my face. Another pussy lowers itself to my waiting lips and tongue.
After an endless few minutes, the timer chimes.
Each of the customers has cum at least twice. They climb off the bed and I hear them struggling into their clothes. "Is she always like this?"
"I barely know her," Gwen says. "She's just some slut I met on Instagram."
"Fuck. Can we buy more time?"
"End of the line."
The door opens. And closes.
"You know the drill," Gwen says. "Any questions?"
Silence.
"Okay then. Your time starts now."
I hear muffled footsteps against the carpet. On both sides of the bed. Hands stroking my body. On the left, the right. My legs. My belly. My neck. The side of my face. Someone grabs my hair and pulls hard as hands grope my tits.
There are five people there, maybe more. I can't tell. There are hands all over my body.
Fingers plunge roughly into my cunt, pushing in and out, using my slick wet fuckhole for their pleasure.
Fingers rub hard at my swollen clit. I feel my nipples pinched hard. Tugged.
Someone is using something sharp against the soles of my feet.
A hand snakes under me and fingers begin probing at my asshole.
Fingers push into my mouth, begin sliding in and out, fucking me.
Someone has wrapped two hands around my neck and is slowly, slowly increasing the pressure.
Someone climbs up and kneels on my forearm, holding it in place more firmly than the chained cuff. Then someone climbs up on the other side, holding the other arm in place.
The pressure around my neck increases.
I feel teeth closing around a nipple.
The sharp object - is it a knife? - is making its slow way up my leg, pressing against my skin.
Fingers are yanked away from my wet cunt, only to be replaced by new fingers.
Someone slaps my face.
The hands around my neck are too tight. I'm having trouble breathing.
I try to say something but my mouth is full of fingers fucking me, rubbing against my tongue, gagging me.
A lubed dildo is pressed up against my asshole.
Someone's thumb is roughly pressing my clit in quick circles.
I can't keep track of all the sensations.
A darkness descends that is darker than the blindfold. I feel myself starting to lose consciousness from lack of oxygen.
The hands release my throat and I take a big gasp of air, as big as I can considering my mouth is full of fingers, sliding in and out, fucking my face.
They pull out and I begin coughing. Someone pulls my head up, jerking on my hair. A big dildo is thrust between my lips. I feel it sliding in and out against my tongue, my sore and swollen lips.
A lash falls against my shins.
The knife blade is pressing sharp and cool against my groin, getting closer and closer to my wet pussy.
The timer chimes.
The door opens. I hear some sounds I don't recognize. Jingling. Like keys. Or chains. The door closes.
"You're sure this is all right?"
"You paid for the time. You do what you want."
"Nice. Hold this for a second?"
A moment later I feel something cold and soft pressed against my cunt. The smell is familiar.
I hear Gwen's voice. "Is that bacon?"
The answer comes with a laugh. "Yeah. They can't resist it."
The cold soft substance - the bacon - is smeared and rubbed all over my pussy. Then it's gone. And...nothing.
I listen carefully, hear more chains jingling.
The bed shifts. I feel something cold, wet, against my cunt.
And then something warm, wet. I know this feeling. A tongue. A long, muscular tongue.
"He really likes that," I hear Gwen say.
"It's not just the bacon. He loves the taste of pussy."
The long tongue, the cold nose. There's a fucking dog licking my pussy.
I start to protest, but before I can say more than, "Wait, I didn't--" there's a ball gag between my lips, the belts fastened behind my head.
The dog's tongue is long and warm and wet against my pussy. Wet and slick but rough somehow.
It feels so fucking wrong.
The dog is lapping faster and faster between my spread thighs.
"Look at the size of that cock," Gwen says.
"Yeah. German shepherds tend to be well endowed. This fellow here is even bigger."
"I never saw one jutting out like that before."
"Yeah. They're longer and stiffer than a human cock. They have that nozzle tip. And there's a ball near the tip that swells up when they get really turned on."
"Why's the other one so turned on?"
"It's the smell. He sees the alpha dog taking his turn, and he knows he's next."
The bed shifts and my hand is lifted to a hard, sticky, wet, slippery shaft. I know it's the dog's erect pink cock. I feel the fur of his belly against the back of my knuckles.
"Look at her jerking him off."
"She's a horny slut," Gwen says. "She'll do anything just as long as you keep fucking her, playing with her. She's an insatiable two-bit pussy-licking whore."
"I wonder if she'll swallow after sucking off a German shepherd."
"Just one way to find out."
The bed shifts again. The ball gag is removed and I take a deep breath. Then I feel the tip of the dog's cock against my lips. It feels foreign. Wrong. I smell the animal smell, taste the doggy lube at the tip of his long pink cock. Fingers pry my mouth open and the cock slips between my lips, and in that moment I am sucking a dog's cock, it's so depraved and nasty and I feel the tongue against my throbbing clit and...I need it. I begin sucking greedily as the dog starts humping my mouth.
"I'm going to let the other one fuck her."
The bed shifts and it happens. The doggy cock is slim but long. It rams into me fast as a jackhammer. I'm nude, spread-eagle on the bed, depraved and lusty, a horny bitch, being fucked by one dog as I suck the other.
Cum gushes out of the long hard cock in my mouth but I can't swallow it all, not fast enough. It spills out, running down my cheeks.
The timer chimes.
I wonder who will walk through the door next.
-----

Comments
Post a Comment