I have more cunnilingus memories than fellatio memories. But never let it be said that I am a stranger to Priapus.
Years ago when I was working in San Francisco I rented a house in the hills overlooking the airport. The hill we lived on was steep enough, and the architecture of our house careful enough, that the hot tub in the back yard was completely private. Linda and I spent a lot of time out there under the stars. She had this whole geisha routine where she used to dress in a robe and fetch me wine and a towel, sometimes a dainty snack. She'd undress me and massage me as I eased myself into the hot water. Then she'd get in and we'd listen to music and watch the planes circle as they waited to land at SFO.
Linda's little brother Steve came to town, I remember, to make a presentation at one of the universities. I think actually it was UC-Berkeley, which wasn't terribly close to us. But we invited him to stay with us anyway. He could always borrow my car to get to Berkeley.
Linda fetched him from the airport and they were both waiting for me when I got home from work. We sat in the back yard drinking beer and eating Thai food as the sun went down. I remember Steve liked Chuck Mangione's Children of Sanchez soundtrack but he'd never heard Miles Davis's Sketches of Spain, so we were listening to that.
Steve was boyish and cute. He had blonde hair instead of Linda's luxurious red curls, and his eyes were pale blue instead of green. But he had her direct gaze and full lips and pale freckled skin. He looked young for his age. He was adorable. The second I saw him I wanted to go over and muss up his hair.
Once it got dark I took the cover off the hot tub. "I don't know about you," I said, "but I could use a soak." I stripped down matter-of-factly and stepped naked into the tub, lowering myself slowly into the hot water.
"Come on, you two," I said. "It feels great." I asked Linda to bring me another beer.
The two of them silently stripped down and got into the hot tub. I hadn't turned on the outdoor lights, so the moonlight provided a bit of privacy. Linda had told me they were pretty open with each other. They compared notes on their sexual exploits and they both knew a lot of dirty jokes, and I figured they'd be comfortable in the hot tub. If not, they could say something. We were all adults.
I liked to keep the tub really hot. After a while I felt myself getting parboiled so I did like always - I lifted myself out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub, with my calves and feet dangling into the water. I waited for the night air to cool me down, then got back into the water.
When Linda and I were alone, my sitting on the edge was a signal for her to come over and bury her face between my thighs, to lick and kiss and tease until I came before I lowered myself back into the tub. Then when she got too warm she'd sit on the edge and I'd do the same for her. Sometimes we'd spend hours out there.
I guess that's why, when Steve lifted himself up to sit on the edge, I didn't really stop to think about it. I just glided over, knelt in front of him, and took his cock between my lips.
He sputtered, started to say something. I think he tried to stand up. But Linda stopped him. "Shhhhh," she said. "It's all right, Stevie." He relaxed then as I took him gently in my hand and licked up and down his cock. I took him into my mouth again and began sucking in earnest, the hot, tight ring of my lips rising and falling along the length of his shaft.
Steve had a slim, boyish body. His circumcised cock glowed white in the moonlight, more cute and endearing than overtly sexual. I looked up at his face. He looked down into my eyes and then I saw him raise his gaze and look behind me. I knew he was looking at his sister's tits in the moonlight, and I felt his cock throb once between my lips.
I placed a hand on his hairless chest and pushed him so he was on his back, looking up at the stars.
I tried to wave Linda over. I knew she had always had a sort of crush on her little brother. I wanted to give her an opportunity to take turns sucking him if she wanted to, or to take his balls between her lips as I licked his shaft. Whatever she wanted. I wanted to let her know it was all right.
She positioned herself behind me in the water and began teasing me, brushing her fingertips across my pussy, parting me, dabbing at my clit as I sucked off her brother right in front of her. Soon she was plunging two fingers in and out of me slowly the way I like, her thumb pressing and sliding against my clit.
I could tell from Steve's breathing that he wouldn't last much longer. He was starting to thrust his hips upward into my mouth as I sucked him. I took his balls in my fingers and played with them gently as I began humming. I knew he would feel the vibration on his cock.
He thrust up hard then and started cumming. I sucked hard, trying to drain every drop from him. Linda intensified her pressure on my clit and I clamped my thighs together to trap her hand.
Steve took a deep shuddering breath then and I released his cock. I turned around and kissed Linda full on the mouth, sharing the taste of her little brother with her in a long, lingering kiss.
We all were silent for a few minutes as we tried to catch our breath. Then Steve said something about having to get up early for his conference the next day. He started gathering up his clothes as we wished him goodnight.
Linda and I stayed outside for another hour or two. But there were no more blowjobs that night, so I suppose none of that is part of this story.

Comments
Post a Comment